We are going to beat Ole Miss by 31

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Transitive property. Mark it down. We beat UK by 25. UK beat Ole Miss by 3. Add 3 points since it's a home game for us. 25+3+3 = 31.

The logic is infallible.

We're better than UGA too, by this logic. And maybe even Bama.

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
18 you aren't factoring in the Gamecock voodoo that lifts its ugly erey now and again. I'll never forget reading, 3 Seasons ago, Doty's start was scratched due to O lineman stepping on his foot. I got my Chicken foot out staving off dat voodoo Karma.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
They looked like anything but pu$$ie$ against us. They were pushing us around like insignificant particles of dust.
Which nullifies what we did at UK, which was push them around prior to them pushing Ole Miss around prior to Ole Miss pushing us around. Basically, we coached our way out of winning this ballgame with two weeks to prepare. Our coach is a pu$$y, but I'm still in favor of giving him a lifetime deal. We'll never make our mark in college football the conventional way. We might as well go with something unconventional and unprecedented.

Reactions: 18IsTheMan

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Which nullifies what we did at UK, which was push them around prior to them pushing Ole Miss around prior to Ole Miss pushing us around. Basically, we coached our way out of winning this ballgame with two weeks to prepare. Our coach is a pu$$y, but I'm still in favor of giving him a lifetime deal. We'll never make our mark in college football the conventional way. We might as well go with something unconventional and unprecedented.

I don't disagree with your strategy (I have previously argued on here for a 10 year deal). What I WOULD disagree with is bringing him back next year to be on the hot seat. Why even bother? Just fire him this year if that's the case. Statistically, how many guys have survived a Year 5 hot seat? To me, that would be a total waste of time. Unless we're making a long-term commitment and if this year continues on it's current trajectory, then cut bait this year.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I don't disagree with your strategy (I have previously argued on here for a 10 year deal). What I WOULD disagree with is bringing him back next year to be on the hot seat. Why even bother? Just fire him this year if that's the case. Statistically, how many guys have survived a Year 5 hot seat? To me, that would be a total waste of time. Unless we're making a long-term commitment and if this year continues on it's current trajectory, then cut bait this year.
No hot seat; tenure. Lifetime deal rolled over annually with no raises where there is no progress; strictly incentivized package but open-ended. We'll revolutionize the coaching paradigm.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
No hot seat; tenure. Lifetime deal rolled over annually with no raises where there is no progress; strictly incentivized package but open-ended. We'll revolutionize the coaching paradigm.

Main problem is Beamer's agent is Jimmy Sexton. There is less than a 0% chance he would let Beamer agree to a strictly incentivized package.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login