We better 17ing win this one

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I don't usually get trashed before GameDay, or before sundown, but the mules are hitting right so **** it. The Dogs are undefeated in games in which I get wrecked so here's hoping the hair of the dog does me right tomorrow. Hail mother ******* State.

Also, last time I was up for a game I ate a steak the size of a small child somewhere in Columbus. No idea what the place was called but I'm gonna need some red meat to soak up some of this liquor.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I don't usually get trashed before GameDay, or before sundown, but the mules are hitting right so **** it. The Dogs are undefeated in games in which I get wrecked so here's hoping the hair of the dog does me right tomorrow. Hail mother ******* State.

Also, last time I was up for a game I ate a steak the size of a small child somewhere in Columbus. No idea what the place was called but I'm gonna need some red meat to soak up some of this liquor.
Sic ‘em

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

Bud Light?

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020

That's spirit I 17ing love to see!

hell yes GIF

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

17 yeah. LFG you can make the difference. We need everyone to do the same.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010

I don’t have a good feeling. I fear this new offense is going to take a long time to get comfortable with.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

Bloodsport GIF by hero0fwar

TrollDawg48

Aug 23, 2023

I believe Old Hickory was probably the place

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
It was old hickory. Decent steak even if their setup is a clusterfuck.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login