We flat out suck

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
If you didn't expect a win tonight, you're a horrible fan and should find a new team.********************

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I can see why they call him the dentist. Watching this team is like getting drilled without Novocain.

Reactions: 85Bears

civildawg88

Aug 22, 2012
DJ Jeffries is to basketball as will Rogers is to football. I can't wait for this to be his last year

Reactions: Rezdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
At times, we do suck. This is just always going to be a very inconsistent team. When the defensive intensity isn’t there & the shots aren’t falling, we’re a very bad team. When they’re both there, we can beat most anyone. The shooting I can understand. But the defensive intensity should be a given every game.

Reactions: HRMSU

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
If you didn't expect a win tonight, you're a horrible fan and should find a new team.********************
He has another team and they are 7-11 or something to that effect. Just has to come here to complain about the dawgs unless the original post was about his beloved Irish.🤔

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Do y’all remember watching Tubby Smith ride out his career ? That’s what I’m afraid we have in Jans. A coach that repels talent & skill. Tubby was respected by the media & peers but he put himself at competitive disadvantages with his unwillingness to recruit & play guys that weren’t his type.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Dear TN Dawg,
If you think Jan’s is skating into the sunset you are sadly mistaken. It was Rupp. In 22 years we won there twice. Come on, man!!

Reactions: Anon1697564126

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
At times, we do suck. This is just always going to be a very inconsistent team. When the defensive intensity isn’t there & the shots aren’t falling, we’re a very bad team. When they’re both there, we can beat most anyone. The shooting I can understand. But the defensive intensity should be a given every game.
Yup. This team is just disappointing. If they showed up to play every game we'd be hell on wheels. Not getting off the bus at Rupp isn't some unforgiveable sin. It happens on the road against good teams. But it looks like it's going to be more common with this team than with good teams.
The good news is we can still be dangerous as hell on any one night and you'd hope at the end of the year they will be better about maintaining intensity, particularly in any tournament play. Just disappointing b/c I thought we had the veteran type team that would show up almost every night.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
That Jans runs a lopsided team and struggles trading up player for player ? I feel like a one eyed man in a blind world then.
We’re in year 2 of Jans. He’s not going anywhere. If we still have these issues in year 4 maybe you’ll be right but the Tubby Smith comparison is awful

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
The portal will tell us in a few months.
For sure it will. We lose 8 players that contribute (included Taylor and Murphy). Next year will be a complete rebuild and we only have 2 players committed currently. So obviously he plans on hitting the portal pretty hard, which is kind of scary based on his 2 year track record of portal players

Reactions: TNDawg1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login