We go from winning a title….

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
….to a solid chance we will have to watch a hated SEC west rival win their first one.

It could only happen to us. I mean seriously 4 of them? Including Ole effing Miss?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I thought Texas A&M was going to win this year but they are on the same side of the bracket as the Longhorns. Texas really has a team that's gonna be hard to beat and will probably win the title this year so calm down.

Last edited:

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Notre Dame also has most of last year's team back. They will be a handful for anyone playing them. Knocking off a team that only lost 7, won the SEC and the tourney.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Gonna be honest with you, I will root against Ole Miss but I care a whole lot less about another SEC West team winning it now that we have one. I have zero doubts we will get our house in order soon regardless of what happens in Omaha.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Gonna be honest with you, I will root against Ole Miss but I care a whole lot less about another SEC West team winning it now that we have one. I have zero doubts we will get our house in order soon regardless of what happens in Omaha.

Same… certainly don’t want OM to win the title. I’d prefer Stanford or ND win but anyone other than OM and I’m fine.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Pitching and timely hitting win it in that home run killing abyss of a stadium in Omaha. Notre Dame has that. I think they win it.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm really enjoying watching this post season.

No anxiety, no pressure, no nerves, no grind, just enjoying the games and competition.

I'll keep drinking coffee out of my natty coffee cup and enjoying and admiring others successes. Only one team wins their last game
each season and last year that was Mississippi State.

Hail State ☕

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Same… certainly don’t want OM to win the title. I’d prefer Stanford or ND win but anyone other than OM and I’m fine.

My rooting hierarchy is:

1. Against Ole Miss
2. Against Arkansas
3. Don’t really care but will watch as a fan of the sport

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Stanford and Texas are very good and we're both there last year. That usually counts for something

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Based on our results against those 4 TAM would be the favorite...

….to a solid chance we will have to watch a hated SEC west rival win their first one.

It could only happen to us. I mean seriously 4 of them? Including Ole effing Miss?

I agree though there is a pretty good chance none of them win it although it is interesting that 3 of the 4 earned their way to omaha on the road. A couple of them in both rounds.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
The rebearshark old maids ain’t going to win jack this year.

we will be claiming OMAHA soon.

17 ole miss

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
The new format favors teams like the Rebels and you could see 'em making the finals. I don't think they win there, but it's possible.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
We still did it first and BEST. And they still have the reputation as CHOKERS regardless of how good they may very well be.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login