We got a chance guys.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
This was our most physical game I've seen in a long, long time. Does this ole timer good to see physical football again. If we can maintain that level of play and cut down on the penalties we can win out this season (well, ok, maybe not Bama).

wasabaka

Sep 17, 2012
This was our most physical game I've seen in a long, long time. Does this ole timer good to see physical football again. If we can maintain that level of play and cut down on the penalties we can win out this season (well, ok, maybe not Bama).
We aren't beating Bama on the road, but we can still get to a nice 8, MAYBE 9 win season. Cutting the penalties down is a must for that to happen.

Jujudawg

Mar 3, 2008
We'll beat bama.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I think we will have some up games and some down games. LSU second half was down. This game was up. Looked like we learned our lesson from lsu. But I also didn't see the same overload rush on will and we ran a little more in second half than we did against lsu. That helped keep things more balanced. We also executed on their mistakes better. They also had a non mobile qb. That's where we struggled second half against lsu when they started letting Daniel's pick up 1st downs with his legs. We also only had one major fumble mistake that gave them good field position. Our receivers played much better. Texas A&M has also only beaten one okay team barely and needed a botched kick to do it.
We will see how we come out against Arkansas this week. Hopefully this win will pump us up for it and they will be down after an emotional loss and a beat down from bama.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We go from “we won’t beat anyone” to “we can beat anyone” really quickly. Reality is somewhere in the middle. The middle of the pack in the SEC is a jumbled mess of teams that can randomly beat each other on any given Saturday.
That's where I'm at right now. I think we are an ok team that can be come good if we execute and don't make a bunch of mistakes. We made the right adjustments this game., Played physical, made the right reads. Understood what we needed to do on defense. Great game by arnett. Dialed up all the right pressure. Johnson couldn't do anything. We did to him what lsu did to us in second half. Didn't give him a chance to get comfortable

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Good win. Sketchy Jimbo looking ahead to Bama helped. Bad QB situation for Jimbo. Achane is legit. Looked like tackling was better. Team was up and motivated. Defense aggressive. Special teams played well. All around good performance. A&M was just not motivated or aggressive.

Reactions: SchrodingersDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
yeah I think that's been Texas A&M problem all season is motivation and playing hard. Jimbo might have lost the team this week. Better hope those checks don't start bouncing or players might be jumping ship soon.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
We will smoke UGA like some of jls's brisket.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Funny how one game changes expectations again and we don’t let one game against LSU define the season

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Rockydawg

Mar 3, 2008
Don’t start getting all hopey-hopey on us, now…

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
We go from “we won’t beat anyone” to “we can beat anyone” really quickly. Reality is somewhere in the middle. The middle of the pack in the SEC is a jumbled mess of teams that can randomly beat each other on any given Saturday.
Its never as good as it seems.

BUT its never as bad as it seems.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Why did we try to guard #7 (aTm's slot receiver) with one of our safeties? That guy was way too fast for that strategy, in my opinion.

Maybe we could have put in an extra CB to guard #7?

Of course, we won the game handily, so there's that.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
No kidding. I’ve yet to see anything out of this team (good or bad) to change my tune from my preseason prediction of 7-5. And against this schedule, 7-5 is a pretty damn good year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login