We got college football this weekend

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Week zero. Partying in Chicago this weekend. Can’t wait to get drunk and fire off a Vandy / Hawaii parlay for a night cap.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Vanderbilt and Hawaii huh? Vanderbilt enters the game on a 7 game losing streak, lost 10 of their last 12. Game starts 9:30 p.m. Central won't be over till close to 1:00 a.m.

Hawaii was 7-6 last season. I think I'll paint my bedroom black Saturday and sit back and watch it dry during that game, I don't care how long its been since there's been a game on tv

Jujudawg

Mar 3, 2008
It's been a long hot summer, I think we're all ready for some football and cooler weather. The early games this year are not very interesting but you better believe I'll be all over Austin Peay-Western Kentucky Saturday morning!

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Vanderbilt and Hawaii huh? Vanderbilt enters the game on a 7 game losing streak, lost 10 of their last 12. Game starts 9:30 p.m. Central won't be over till close to 1:00 a.m.

Hawaii was 7-6 last season. I think I'll paint my bedroom black Saturday and sit back and watch it dry during that game, I don't care how long its been since there's been a game on tv

If I'm not already asleep, I will be watching some vandy v. hawaii. May not last the first quarter, but Vandy is SEC, sort of.

Last edited:

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I am irrationally excited for Hawaii/Vandy at 10:30 my time. Going to have to take a mid day nap

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
The most interesting games are Northwestern vs. Nebraska and late night Vanderbilt vs. Hawaii.

Hopefully it will get me fired up a bit. After a rough end to football followed by the twin debacle of basketball and our first-to-worst baseball disaster my sports interest waned to the point of indifference and I have had a really hard time getting it restarted.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Week 0 is generally my weekend to go check out high school football.

As far as college, I'm not a huge fan of the TV only product, so to sit around watching it there needs to be good games. I'd rather be at an MSU tailgate/game that vegging out on the couch so I don't do that until Week 3 or so once conference games heat up. Therefore, Week 0 bores me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login