We had Holtz, and Spurrier. May as well go for Saban.

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
I don't want to hear the excuses. Promise that man whatever he wants and pay him!

Make the deal for him, his family, his family he didn't even know he had, and his future family for 3 generations. In short, the most lucrative college football deal ever made.
My offer - 10 year deal - One BILLION dollars.

I'm still not drinking, but I may start again. All the folks saying "XYZ coach will not come here....." Oh BS!!! You pay them enough, they will come. Make it so lucrative they can't say no.

Then, and only then, if Saban can't get it done, just shut the FB program down altogether.

Reactions: boduke

I4CtheFuture

Oct 5, 2024
Jesus Christ himself couldn’t resurrect this program.
Easy now......... As for Saban not wanting to deal with a pro money league......fine...... he won't have to. Let his assistants do that. All Saban has to do is coach em' up. One season at a time. I HATE the NIL crap.....but it's essentially like the NFL free agency. Go get, poach the best players and just have the mentality you're only gonna have them for 1 season.

For 1 billion dollars, I could learn to live with it. :)

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
Easy now......... As for Saban not wanting to deal with a pro money league......fine...... he won't have to. Let his assistants do that. All Saban has to do is coach em' up. One season at a time. I HATE the NIL crap.....but it's essentially like the NFL free agency. Go get, poach the best players and just have the mentality you're only gonna have them for 1 season.

For 1 billion dollars, I could learn to live with it. :)

Does spending a billion dollars in hopes of winning a football championship make any sense?
Seriously, where are society's priorities?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login