We let 15 single handily beat us tonight.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Jones didn’t generate the data.
As stated. Analytics are great. But they dont see the game. They see % and numbers. They see Data. Not the game. The flow. Etc

I trust Cal over analytics.

and again listening to the opinion of Jones over Cal is like listening to the opinion of Robbie Faulk over Jans.

Regardless, Edwards is a key member of the team. call him 3, call him 4. He averages 12 and 8. He's not a box filler.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
HOF coach. I'll trust his opinion more than yours.
It’s not an opinion. It’s data generated from someone who apparently follows the team. Unlike you who has watched a couple of games and convinced yourself that you are some kind of expert.

hint: you aren’t

Hence your mentioning Faulk in the same sentence as Jones.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It’s not an opinion. It’s data generated from someone who apparently follows the team. Unlike you who has watched a couple of games and convinced yourself that you are some kind of expert.

hint: you aren’t
Again kentucky as a HOF coach. Hall of Fame.

His opinion means more than some one following the team generating data.

But again its all silly. As stated, call edwards their 3rd player or 4th best player. They were missing a big piece of their team yesterday and still managed to win

far from an expert. But i tend to listen to what the head coach says and does (best freshman, playing rotations) rather than media people... sounds like youve convienced yourself that you know whats better for UK baskebtall than cal because youve read some data..

Hint: you dont

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

But again its all silly. As stated, call edwards their 3rd player or 4th best player. They were missing a big piece of their team yesterday and still managed to win

far from an expert. But i tend to listen to what the head coach says and does (best freshman, playing rotations) rather than media people... sounds like youve convienced yourself that you know whats better for UK baskebtall than cal because youve read some data..

I don’t give a rats *** what’s best for UK basketball. I just pointed out how you are full of **** when it comes to basketball and it wasn’t hard to do. BTW…..

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I give a rats *** what’s best for UK basketball. I just pointed out how you are full of **** when it comes to basketball and it wasn’t hard to do. BTW…..

Actually you didnt prove anything. A guy was out that lead the team in minutes. Valuable piece of the team. A guy Cal felt better playing than anyone on their roster. Tells me he's not some box filler they way you described... and a top 3 player.

Like the wikipedia page. Let me know when hes a finalist for a head coaching job due to Data he collected

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He’s not quick, he’s not overly athletic, and he got about 6 inches off the ground on that game winner. Barring a 10-10 performance from 3, giving up 32 to that guy is ridiculous, and I could not understand why we kept letting him cut towards the lane to continuously take wide open jumpers and layups.
IMG_5957.jpeg

Come on, man. He’s the projected #5 overall pick, and the projected 2nd overall college player to be drafted this coming June. He’s pretty mother17ing quick and athletic at 6’3” to have that projection.

Reactions: HuntDawg

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

we’ll remember this one next time you criticize Coach Jans

Last edited:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He’s averaged two 2-pt FGs/gm for the season. Two

He lives outside the 3 pt line, and the numbers back up what I said
Yep. Look at the 3pt shots he usually makes it's like women's basketball.

He played a smart game last night and made some great layups

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
We sat Cam with 3 fouls at the +/- 13:21 min mark and a 9 pt lead.
Put him back in under 4:20 minutes and we were trailing by 1.
Game over.
Yea, that was a screwup by our coaching staff. Makes no sense unless they somehow thought he had 4 fouls at the 13:21 mark.

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login