We need to move on an AD asap

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
How many more impact players are we going to watch leave before the start of the new year?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
How many more impact players are we going to watch leave before the start of the new year?
squirrel GIF

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
This hasn’t aged well in 24 hourssu
Age has nothing to do with it. It was fact at the time. Now we have two. Both positions we are ok. Can another hop in? "Sure". I don't care. Plenty out there in the portal. I do not melt. I think Johnson leaving has more to do with NIL. He's probably pissed another RB is getting more money. Just a guess. This is going to be an issue at every freaking school. Johnson is good but he is not so good another SEC school is going to bring him in and pay him a lot of money. This is going to be a problem for every school going forwards. Better get use to it and not melt down every time it happens.

Other Kind

Oct 15, 2022
Age has nothing to do with it. It was fact at the time. Now we have two. Both positions we are ok. Can another hop in? "Sure". I don't care. Plenty out there in the portal. I do not melt. I think Johnson leaving has more to do with NIL. He's probably pissed another RB is getting more money. Just a guess. This is going to be an issue at every freaking school. Johnson is good but he is not so good another SEC school is going to bring him in and pay him a lot of money. This is going to be a problem for every school going forwards. Better get use to it and not melt down every time it happens.
Starting a thread is melting down?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I didn't accuse you of melting down. That statement was to everyone not to melt down every time someone hops in the portal. But on the same message don't come in here bashing the coaching staff or using it to bash the coaching staff either. Before you get your panties in a Wald that's not directed at you. Under the current situation guys are going to leave. It's going to happen everywhere.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Or just say **** it and find many more productive things to do next Fall, which is my plan........

Reactions: GloryDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
If Keenum wanted to make a change he doesn’t need an AD to do it. Similarly, I highly doubt a new AD would want to come in and have to fire a coach on Day 1.

That said, it would take A LOT for Leach’s job to be in any jeopardy. As of now we aren’t close to that.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Gotcha. I guess I need to 247, or just keep asking you and let you do my reading for me!***
haha. i gotcha. i really don't have any inside info on the AD stuff. Just what I see over there. I'll try to filter it and post over here if it's anything of substance.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Wonder how those candidates feel right now? Of course, two of them have ties to State and one is basically begging to get out of a job where the people don't like him much. Heard there's a 4th but no idea if true or who. If I was betting, it would be Benko. But I don't know if/who on a possible 4th guy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login