Week 0 Games

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I may be the only one, but I wish SMU a lot of success. Talk about being punished for 30 years, for nothing. Sacrifical lamb.
It wasn’t nothing. Sure looking through the 2024 CFB glasses makes it seem silly but in 1985 they were blatantly paying players with the athletic departments cooperation. If it were Michigan or Bama would they have gotten the death penalty, nope. Miami was probably just as bad. But I am with you, they paid their dues and I hope they do well. Except for Craig James. I hate that guy.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
I like FSU and SMU. I'm also taking New Mexico +13.5 against Montana State. I know New Mexico was terrible but Mendenhall is a good coach and I think they keep it within two td's at home against a very good FCS program.

I'm also tempted to grab Delaware State and the 40 points just because I want to stay up until 3 a.m. watching football again.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Florida State(-10) vs Georgia Tech (Dublin, Ireland)
SMU(-25) @ Nevada

Give me Georgia Tech and SMU.
FSU & Under - these overseas games are historically brutal to watch
SMU & over
New Mexico should be able to cover + 2 touchdowns against Montana State

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
It wasn’t nothing. Sure looking through the 2024 CFB glasses makes it seem silly but in 1985 they were blatantly paying players with the athletic departments cooperation. If it were Michigan or Bama would they have gotten the death penalty, nope. Miami was probably just as bad. But I am with you, they paid their dues and I hope they do well. Except for Craig James. I hate that guy.
The violations @ Miami eclipsed all of the others combined....save PSU of course.

dawgflo

Nov 17, 2021
You forgot about The University of North Alabama vs. Southeast Missouri State
7 pm EST/6 pm CST
ESPN

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login