Week 2 - Grilling, smoking & drinking

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Week 1 was a solid start to the year, but something tells me y’all are just getting started. I honestly have no idea what’s on the menu this weekend for the Seinfeld household, but with the 10PM kickoff tomorrow night, I guess I’ve got time to run a damn marathon in the morning, knock out 18 holes, and then still get back in time to feed the entire neighborhood.

Let’s hear what everybody’s got planned!

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Who won week 1? Or is this a competition where everything's made up and the points don't matter?

My money's on that gator.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Mississippi pot roast and those TikTok parmesan potatoes.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
Week 1 was a solid start to the year, but something tells me y’all are just getting started. I honestly have no idea what’s on the menu this weekend for the Seinfeld household, but with the 10PM kickoff tomorrow night, I guess I’ve got time to run a damn marathon in the morning, knock out 18 holes, and then still get back in time to feed the entire neighborhood.

Let’s hear what everybody’s got planned!

After last week's meatapaloosa, this week will be lightweight stuff. Hot dogs, hot wings and burgers. I'll be marinating in Woodford.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
17’n soccer in Foley. So I will take pictures of my food that I order at the Groovy Goat and drinks from murder creek distillery during our 6 hours between games. I’m sure we’ll have an 8 am Sunday game so I hope our game will be over by the time we have to leave that morning.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
17’n soccer in Foley. So I will take pictures of my food that I order at the Groovy Goat and drinks from murder creek distillery during our 6 hours between games. I’m sure we’ll have an 8 am Sunday game so I hope our game will be over by the time we have to leave that morning.

Try Foley Coffee Shop. It's like a Waffle House but they also will serve Elberta German sausage and it's not has clean.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Try Foley Coffee Shop. It's like a Waffle House but they also will serve Elberta German sausage and it's not has clean.
I saw that last tournament and really wanted to eat there. We only had an hour and half between games and there was a 30 minute wait so we didn’t have time. It smelled fantastic in that place.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
The stomach virus is marching through the burner phone household so probably nothing too exciting. Maybe a mean piece of toast and some chicken broth if we have any new participants in the game of "which end do I point towards the crapper" this weekend.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
These threads definitely reside in some sort of made up fantasy land, but Wk 1 co-champs were JesterB and mcdawg22

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Italian sausage sandwiches, smothered in sautéed onions, green and red peppers with Dijon mustard and a couple of Bells Two Hearted Ales

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login