Week 4 - Grilling, Smoking & Drinking

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
The Seinfeld household will be in Hot Springs this weekend, so my menu tomorrow will mostly be whatever the bartender brings me. However, much like our team against BGSU(hopefully) I thought that some of y'all might use the this week to shake some rust off prior to A&M. If you've got something to post, go for it. If not, we'll catch back up next week.

Either way, I'll be checking in during the game, and lord help us all if it's anything but a very comfortable win

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Spoiling the wife tonight.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Resurrecting my annual Earth Wind And Fire Day karaoke party tonight. Do you remember, the 21st night of September.

Doing a brisket and a pork shoulder as well as spinach dip and smoked queso. Pizza for the kids. Guest are going to bring various side dishes including one girl that is bringing different types of cereal treats. Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, etc. I plan on drinking a bourbon but will have planter’s punch available for those that would like a refreshing cocktail.
View attachment 25374
brisket is resting finishing the pork. And smoking the Queso.
View attachment 25379

Last edited:

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
This was supposed to be for the LSU game but had to move it to this weekend. Crab legs, shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes. Looks like I’m still having issues posting on mobile. Can’t get the final product to post.

View attachment 25375

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Just me today. Wifey is my bestest football pahdnah. She is also a nurse working every other weekend so I just have homemade pizza fixings for this afternoon. When she leaves work tonight sometime after 7 she will call so I can start cooking by forming her a burger to put on the grilland take her fresh cut French fries out of the water so I can drain, dry, and drop them in oil. Fresh cheeseburger and fries with a small coke and Bullet on ice will ready when she walks in.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Just me today. Wifey is my bestest football pahdnah. She is also a nurse working every other weekend so I just have homemade pizza fixings for this afternoon. When she leaves work tonight sometime after 7 she will call so I can start cooking by forming her a burger to put on the grilland take her fresh cut French fries out of the water so I can drain, dry, and drop them in oil. Fresh cheeseburger and fries with a small coke and Bullet on ice will ready when she walks in.

Perfect. And also reminded me of this:

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Burgers about to go on the grill. Have alligator and jalapeño sausage as well. Bout time for a beer.

Aug 3, 2019
Went cheap and simple this week. Had a bunch of Jalapenos, so I cut them in half, cooked them at 300 degrees for 15 minutes and then covered them in cheddar.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Went cheap and simple this week. Had a bunch of Jalapenos, so I cut them in half, cooked them at 300 degrees for 15 minutes and then covered them in cheddar.
That could be a dangerous combination. Tomorrow morning those peppers are going to be screaming to get out and that cheddar is going to be sitting at the back door saying “ you shall not pass”

was21

May 29, 2007
true...but won't have to worry about a heart attack...peppers good for that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login