Well, at least it will be warm, I think.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Last year, the Liberty Bowl was around 72-75 degrees and everyone wearing shorts and tee shirts. My damn Tampa luck will be the mother of all 100 Year cold fronts will blast through on New Years Day and us getting up to ice sickles hanging off the orange and grapefruit trees prior to the big noon kickoff. Oh well, I'll take my chances!

snoopdog

Mar 25, 2008
Last year, the Liberty Bowl was around 72-75 degrees and everyone wearing shorts and tee shirts. My damn Tampa luck will be the mother of all 100 Year cold fronts will blast through on New Years Day and us getting up to ice sickles hanging off the orange and grapefruit trees prior to the big noon kickoff. Oh well, I'll take my chances!
We were at Disney a few years ago around new years and it was so cold Disney was selling toboggans, gloves etc for what seemed like cost to get people to the parks. They didn’t even have Disney logo or anything. So cold weather can happen for sure

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
We were at Disney a few years ago around new years and it was so cold Disney was selling toboggans, gloves etc for what seemed like cost to get people to the parks. They didn’t even have Disney logo or anything. So cold weather can happen for sure
True but very unlikely. I was there for the Iowa game and it was not just warm but hot.

Reactions: snoopdog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The last Out Back bowl State played was hot as Hail. Then we got screwed by a bunch of Pa 12 refs.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah I was there for the 2018 outback bowl. It was warm all week. We wore short sleeves and shorts to the game. One half of my face was sun burned after.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Pre-ordered tickets and I am very glad I won’t have to purchase tickets to Las Vegas. Hoping for warm weather and good Cuban food.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Pre-ordered tickets and I am very glad I won’t have to purchase tickets to Las Vegas. Hoping for warm weather and good Cuban food.
Go to La Segunda in Ybor City to get a really great Cuban sandwich.
To Columbia Restaurant for some really great Cuban food

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login