Well Bud Light ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
You wasted a bunch of money for a stupid *** commercial.
You had a chance to win back some beer drinkers - you just made 99% of the ones you lost even more anti-BL/Budweiser.
And I was a BL drinker and Anheuser Busch fan for more years than I can count.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
You wanted a bunch of money for a stupid *** commercial.
You had a chance to win back some beer drinkers - you just made 99% of the ones you lost even more anti-BL/Budweiser.
Care to explain? I thought it was a dumb commercial but why would it make you more anti Bud Light?

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
say what chris rock GIF

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You wanted a bunch of money for a stupid *** commercial.
I continue to not understand why people drink or don't drink a beer based on a 17ing commercial. Any of the commercials, really.
Drink something because you like it.

How 17ing simple must you be to be swayed by a commercial?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
If you like Bud Light, drink it and enjoy life. They paid a price and learned their lesson. Or don't. There are other light beers to drink and Bud Light is nothing special.

ADT113

Nov 17, 2014
I continue to not understand why people drink or don't drink a beer based on a 17ing commercial. Any of the commercials, really.

I don’t drink a beer based on a commercial but I damn sure won’t drink one because of a commercial. It’s my right to not support your agenda you’re trying to push. I’d rather not support something that is the furthest thing from reality.

patdog

May 28, 2007
If they do a real apology, they will lose the rest of their customers.
They are in a real bad position.
Best thing they could do is retire the Bud Light brand and introduce a new light beer. I doubt they ever get back the customers they lost.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I don’t drink a beer based on a commercial but I damn sure won’t drink one because of a commercial. It’s my right to not support your agenda you’re trying to push. I’d rather not support something that is the furthest thing from reality.

Me looking around and trying to find the agenda I am pushing here.

What was wrong with tonight's Bud Light commercial? Why is it so offensive?

I am so confused, I feel like Biden and Trump right now.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
That 4+ hour game was about 50% naps for me. But the commercials I did see, I’m not sure any of them were worth the millions that the companies paid.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

ADT113

Nov 17, 2014

Me looking around and trying to find the agenda I am pushing here.

What was wrong with tonight's Bud Light commercial? Why is it so offensive?

I am so confused, I feel like Biden and Trump right now.
When I say “agenda you’re trying to push” I’m speaking to the ppl of Bud Light and everyone else who pays to push their agenda. Not you specifically.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021

of course you wouldn’t

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I still don’t understand why this particular commercial triggered the OP. Can someone explain it? Was a gay person in it or something?

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Yea, I never drank it anyway unless there was no other choice. Miller Lite is another beer that tastes like stale water.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Speaking of bigotry, some days I'm ready to march against the increasingly militant, anti-reality bigots who demand the right to force the world to pretend that their costumed (or worse) delusions are equivalent to objective reality, and then label anyone who declines to play along a "bigot" in an attempt to silence them from making the arguments they know they can't refute.

It is the furthest thing from a respect of liberty to make such an irrational demand on another person.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I've been on Busch Heavy kick the past few months. Remind me of what I'm supposed to have my knickers in a knot over...

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
When I say “agenda you’re trying to push” I’m speaking to the ppl of Bud Light and everyone else who pays to push their agenda. Not you specifically.
Gotcha. Since you were responding to my post, I figured you meant me when you said "you" instead of "their" or "they are".

Reactions: ADT113

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Has nothing to with being a snowflake or trump, bud light marketed their beer with a transgender Dylan Mulvaney. a lot of people find that disgusting.
Early 2000s when Kid Rock was drinking Bud Light with drag queen- crickets.

2020s when Bud Light does a social media ad with a transgender influencer- brains melt, outrage ensues, and Kid Rock shoots Bud Light boxes with the help of off screen bullets.

It's been a wild couple decades.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Early 2000s when Kid Rock was drinking Bud Light with drag queen- crickets.

2020s when Bud Light does a social media ad with a transgender influencer- brains melt, outrage ensues, and Kid Rock shoots Bud Light boxes with the help of off screen bullets.

It's been a wild couple decades.
In retrospect, it’s probably a very bad marketing decision when it kills your product. What are they trying to promote ? Is it something their blue collar consumer base identifies with ? So then why do it ?

Do you think maybe they are trying to push an agenda ?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

I’ve been sober for almost 18 years, so none of this really makes a damn to me, but Bud Light always tasted like cooked soap and water back when I drank. I never got the appeal. But for those that did enjoy Bud Light, why are you letting people take away something you enjoy over some political bullsнit? If you wanna drink a Bud Light, drink a Bud Light. You wanna eat at Chick-Fil-A, eat at 17ing Chick-Fil-A. Life is too 17ing short to let political bullsнit take away the things you enjoy.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Speaking of bigotry, some days I'm ready to march against the increasingly militant, anti-reality bigots who demand the right to force the world to pretend that their costumed (or worse) delusions are equivalent to objective reality, and then label anyone who declines to play along a "bigot" in an attempt to silence them from making the arguments they know they can't refute.

It is the furthest thing from a respect of liberty to make such an irrational demand on another person.
Bigot really is the dumbest word. Calling someone that in itself is being a bigot.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login