Well Bud Light ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

revereno

Jun 17, 2014
I’ve been sober for almost 18 years, so none of this really makes a damn to me, but Bud Light always tasted like cooked soap and water back when I drank. I never got the appeal. But for those that did enjoy Bud Light, why are you letting people take away something you enjoy over some political bullsнit? If you wanna drink a Bud Light, drink a Bud Light. You wanna eat at Chick-Fil-A, eat at 17ing Chick-Fil-A. Life is too 17ing short to let political bullsнit take away the things you enjoy.
If only it were as simple as a political viewpoint. That’s what so many of you are missing.

This was a blatant celebration of a lifestyle that makes a mockery of the family unit by using profits from those same individuals. The family unit that has been absolutely destroyed from many parts of communities.

If the company had truly learned a lesson from those conumers there would be an apology. It hasn’t and won’t. They want to straddle the fence and it’s going to continue to kill the brand.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
If only it were as simple as a political viewpoint. That’s what so many of you are missing.

This was a blatant celebration of a lifestyle that makes a mockery of the family unit by using profits from those same individuals. The family unit that has been absolutely destroyed from many parts of communities.

If the company had truly learned a lesson from those conumers there would be an apology. It hasn’t and won’t. They want to straddle the fence and it’s going to continue to kill the brand.
Yep, almost all of the Bud ads that I can recall are such a celebration of the FaMUlY YouNiT***

1707720418790.jpeg1707720444288.jpeg1707720514905.jpeg1707720945630.jpeg1707721120341.jpeg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
They've signed deals with Post Malone and Shane Gillis (the guy SNL ditched because of funny **** he said about Asians, you know, like comics do).

That's a pair that is pretty far from Dylan Mulvaney.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Has nothing to with being a snowflake or trump, bud light marketed their beer with a transgender Dylan Mulvaney. a lot of people find that disgusting.
Those people that are disgusted have just never partied in Thailand... Or at my house when I have been a bad boy...

Here's the deal...

In 1984 you take a chick home you should expect a bush.

In 1994 you take a chick home you should expect a landing strip

In 2004 you take a chick home you should expect it to be as bald as Kojak.

In 2014 you take a chick home you should expect a clitoral piercing.

In 2024 you take a chick home you should expect a còck.

Last edited:

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Bigot really is the dumbest word. Calling someone that in itself is being a bigot.
If you boycotted bud light because of a commercial with someone different than you, that is being a bigot. You are a bigot.

Besides, I thought all you people stopped watching the NFL when that dude took a knee. Who knew to have ads for bigots on a NFL game anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login