Well, it's at that point in the season.....

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
.....where I default to one of my OOC teams to follow. Tonight's B12 game after dark features 2 that I've fondly followed....BYU and KSST. Looks like BYU is having a big night. Maybe I'll follow them, just don't know yet. I used to follow Wyoming a lot when they were winning every year, but now they have fallen on hard times like MSU. Might look around a little more for a darkhorse candidate, but for now, may linger a little longer with the Cougars from Provo and see what they can do.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I am not allowed to cheer for Notre Dame, BYU, or SMU. Ive already tried Liberty and TCU. Oral Roberts apparently doesn't play football. Do the Jehovah's Witnesses sponsor a College with a Football Team?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Well, my back up is another sh*tshow (FSU). I think it is God's way of telling me to quit wasting my time.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I’ve been following Illinois just because Luke Altmyer is from Starkville. I use the term “following” pretty loosely though. I haven’t a single game from beginning to end this season. Hard to get excited about football this season.