Well the defensive backfield is looking good now.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
GIF: Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is pumped up. | Balls.ie

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I told y'all that viral tweet from DJ would be great for us lol

3407Dewey

Jun 4, 2014
It does make one wonder that if we're getting guys like this in the portal if they aren't being told something about our coaching hire that we as fans may not know yet...
Yes, I think that has to be right. I can't imagine some of these recruits and portal guys who have many options choosing to come here unless there is some assurance of continuity. At least if they were my kids, I would want that.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Yes, I think that has to be right. I can't imagine some of these recruits and portal guys who have many options choosing to come here unless there is some assurance of continuity. At least if they were my kids, I would want that.
At this point I'm guessing we're going with Arnett and then probably Benko as AD...

was21

May 29, 2007
At this point I'm guessing we're going with Arnett and then probably Benko as AD...
Seems to me that the AD hire should come first, otherwise it's a potential convoluted situation. Keenum needs a buffer between the corch and himself. And the AD should have some input into the hire. Too much haste maybe.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
Khamauri is a hard worker. I saw his announcement last night and was hoping he would come home- glad to have him.

Reactions: onewoof

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is why I think the transfer portal is a net positive for us.

Yes, we'll lose some RaRas. But we'll gain more talent overall by bringing back these guys like Raydar and KRogers.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Pretty sure he pushed the " I want more carries" issue a little too far and Mike told him he wasn't getting that here. Those guys stayed hurt. Imagine wanting more carries when you leave the game hobbling every half ? That might have even been Leach exact comment to him

Reactions: onewoof

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Seems to me that the AD hire should come first, otherwise it's a potential convoluted situation. Keenum needs a buffer between the corch and himself. And the AD should have some input into the hire. Too much haste maybe.
I'm still of the opinion that letting Keenum hire the HC first makes more sense and take pressure off of the new AD.

was21

May 29, 2007
I'm still of the opinion that letting Keenum hire the HC first makes more sense and take pressure off of the new AD.
Well, since it is a highly unusual situation and not a normal situation, it may make more sense on second thought.

Reactions: mo7888
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login