Well this just got worse.

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
I saw us lose two games. If we were good enough to sweep, we wouldn’t have lost two games. It’s pretty simple.
I saw us beat Ole Miss 3 times so we are good enough to beat Ole Miss 3 straight. I also saw us not sweep Ole Miss, so we are not good enough to beat Ole Miss 3 straight times.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Is it average to play the #1 national seed to a closely contested 1 run game at a neutral site with your 4th best starter.

I say no, opinions will differ.
We lost. It’s not a beauty contest. Win by 1 win by 10. We lost.

era in the games khal and CJ starts Compared to when they don’t… I’ll give you a hint the era is 2 full runs higher in sec play…Go look the rest up and get back with me. You’ll see how average we are when they don’t pitch.

but true.. opinions will differ… going 2-2 in Hoover was average, some saw it as good

Last edited:

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I think we faced some of the best pitchers in the nation at the sec tournament. UVA starters have slightly above 3.0 era. It will be interesting to see if SEC pitching is that good or we just can't hit that well.

I have a feeling we will score some runs this weekend.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We lost. It’s not a beauty contest. Win by 1 win by 10. We lost.

era in the games khal and CJ starts Compared to when they don’t… I’ll give you a hint the era is 2 full runs higher in sec play…Go look the rest up and get back with me. You’ll see how average we are when they don’t pitch.

but true.. opinions will differ… going 2-2 in Hoover was average, some saw it as good

You're consistent, I'll give you that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login