Well we have more QB depth

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Are you glad we got more than one quarterback to complain. We have really been lucky the last couple of years because if Will had gotten injured, we would have been totally screwed.

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Are you glad we got more than one quarterback to complain. We have really been lucky the last couple of years because if Will had gotten injured, we would have been totally screwed.

This is a great point. This is a huge pickup because he's a guy who has proven he can win SEC games with lesser talent than he will have at State. Having two of those guys at QB is big. I don't think we had it last year.

I'd be interested to hear the conversations that led him to State.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
57% was his completion percentage which was up from the year before. Maybe a little coaching and better receivers and he could get close to 65% maybe. He might be better than I originally thought. Much stronger arm and he has wheels.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This will be a more pro style looking offense next season which Will can do if he hits the open guy quickly. Lot of hand offs and play action
Might be a good thing for him if it forces his hand. That damn hip action fake bullsh*t he kept trying to do got old quick. Works against Memphis but not so much against LSU.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'd be interested to hear the conversations that led him to State.
Same. I’m thinking that coaches probably understand that the modern game is one year at a time. Do what you have to to get them here. Deal with the fallout next December.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login