West Point going workdwide

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Don’t forget Echols…. Also be willing to be that some of those folks from Lowdnes county were the same ones in the south endzone area causing all the problems…

Dawg1969

Aug 22, 2012
In my days at State, there was the Crossroads (a truck stop, really) and Len Lew's in Columbus. Starkville/Oktibbeha were totally dry back then. They didn't even have a chain fast food joint in town, and I don't think Columbus did either.
RocketDawg, you ever make the Oakridge grocery in Artesia?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I was too young to go at night.
I didn't know it was possible to be too young to get in Mac's. I thought Mac's was like the Trace Adkins song "too much fun what's that mean, too much money there ain't no such thing"

First time I ever went was probably 1982, went there after The Club in Columbus ran us out. We (4 of us) walked up and the door was locked. We knocked and a little peep door opened up and Mac was looking out at us w/ one eye out of the peep door. He said "what's the password"? We all looked at each other not knowing anything about a password. He asked again in a louder voice and as we were about ready to turn and leave, he busted out laughing and opened up the door and said "must be your first time here because everybody knows there aint no damn password at Mac's Supper Club!"

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login