West Point player

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
Ahmari Cox #1 for West Point almost single handedly beat Picayune. Picayune won but #1 was arguably the best player on the field. Looks like a slot receiver. Is he a D1 recruit or was tonight an aberration?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Ahmari Cox #1 for West Point almost single handedly beat Picayune. Picayune won but #1 was arguably the best player on the field. Looks like a slot receiver. Is he a D1 recruit or was tonight an aberration?
I don't know what game you were watching. Dowdell went for almost 200 yards and 3 scores. Durnell Smith and Chris Davis were great too. Daniels had his moments as well. All better than Cox.

AlSwearengen2

Nov 29, 2022
Sounds like Picayune‘s infusion of LA blood from Katrina has taken root. Picayune could be good from time to time pre Katrina, but they seem to be one of the top teams almost every year these days.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
Probably some relation to Justin Cox I’m sure.
I hope this same group of coaches that coddled Justin learned their lesson and have made this kid work for it. Missing summer practice and being told you won’t be on the team only to show up at game time for a starting position seems as if it wasn’t the best way to teach a kid you have to earn what you get.

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
I don't know what game you were watching. Dowdell went for almost 200 yards and 3 scores. Durnell Smith and Chris Davis were great too. Daniels had his moments as well. All better than Cox.
Picayune was great. The only player that threatened them was #1 for West Point. He had 3 receptions for more than 140 yards and 2 td’s. If not for him it would have been a blowout. He didn’t play half the downs either. Picayune has just been a great team the last two years. I hope Dowdell will come to MSU.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login