What a break for us

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Tommorrow we will get to a play a UK or UGA team that is likely going to be tired by the time we play them in the second half. In the meantime, we'll be relatively fresh.

Also, if we have to play UK, they obviously will not have Patterson. Hopefully we will pound them inside with Rhodes.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
...The longer they take in making the decision the more it makes me think they're going to avoid the obvious (however undesirable it is) solution of making the UK/GA winner play 2 tomorrow.

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
I think they are moving the games to Georgia Tech. I have no idea how the ticket situation will work.

UK goes 7 deep with their injuries. UGA is about 7 deep as well. No doubt, it is a huge advantage, but it also will lessen the credibilty of a win. But who cares if we get to play for a championship.

Uncle Leo

Jun 30, 2006
In his his latest blog entries (linked at the top of the page), Veazey says CBS isn't budging from the original championship game time slot, so that either forces somebody to play twice tomorrow or the tournament won't finish and co-champs will be named. Of course, if the latter is the case, that leaves the sticky question of who receives the automatic bid.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
Todd4State said:
Tommorrow we will get to a play a UK or UGA team that is likely going to be tired by the time we play them in the second half. In the meantime, we'll be relatively fresh.

Also, if we have to play UK, they obviously will not have Patterson. Hopefully we will pound them inside with Rhodes.

I'm saying the same thing. It certainly doesn't guarantee us a win, but I think our team should be a little embarrassed of themselves if they can't beat a team playing it's 2nd game in the same day. This isn't baseball.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login