What an ending

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
To Army/Navy. I thought that the Navy halfback scored on the play at the goal line that was called a fumble. He was in agony on the sideline after the game winning FG. I love this game. NIL and transfer portal need not apply here. This game is one of the greatest traditions in American sport. Proud of all those young men. As for next year… Go Navy, beat Army!

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
To Army/Navy. I thought that the Navy halfback scored on the play at the goal line that was called a fumble. He was in agony on the sideline after the game winning FG. I love this game. NIL and transfer portal need not apply here. This game is one of the greatest traditions in American sport. Proud of all those young men. As for next year… Go Navy, beat Army!
I also thought he scored.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Questioned the fumble too. The freaking pass Navy threw to open OT was crazy.
Former co-worker’s son is a senior at Navy(on golf team) and is roommates with John Marshall (potg for navy]. I text him and they were pretty upset.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
And of course the CBS talk heads were quick to agree with officials….they didn’t dare to question the call. My military connection is also Navy.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I am an Army guy. My Dad was in the Navy in the South Pacific for 4 years during WWII. The war ended, Daddy returned home and went to MSU who honored the football scholarship they had given him 4 years earlier. Two weeks after he signed the scholarship he received a notice in the mail to report for Navy duty. There were several guys who signed scholarships with the school who had to wait until after the war. A couple of them were killed in action and never got the chance. While my Dad was at State he joined the Army ROTC. After graduating from State Daddy joined the Army and went to Infantry school and was selected for OCS and spent the next 38 years in active as well as reserve forces. He retired as a Brigadier General. Since I served in the Army those are my guys, but because of my Dad I don’t really pull against Navy. Everyone is a winner at the end of the day. I love those guys. I love what they do and the passion with which they do it.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I thought he was down prior to crossing the goal line. No fumble. Just one more down. I hate it for the young man. He was screwed on that call as were his teammates.
That ball was clearly fumbled. Like very clearly. If that happened to Bama they would have still called it fumble. That is how clearly a fumble it was.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Correct as called. Can't help it if the transportation branch of the Marine Corps can't see it was a fumble. Oh, and Army of you can't tell.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login