What bowls do you have circled this season

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
We plan to watch the SEC games except for Alabama. We never "vote" for them by watching. Not sure about the others.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Playoff and us. Don't care about the rest, don't even know who plays in them.

May watch Ole Miss and Notre Dame too.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Luckily, thanks for gambling, I can find a material rooting interest in basically all of them.

Bowl season is fantastic. 2:30 on Tuesday live from the Bahama’s? Let’s do this..

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Penn St vs Arkansas is intriguing.

Obviously the Liberty Bowl

Baylor vs Ole Miss

Oklahoma Vs Oregon - The battle of skeleton coaching staffs.

The playoff games.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
I'm not planning my schedule around any of them (other than ours) but I'm of the opinion that more football is better than less football (especially at this time of year) so I'll watch just about any that I come across.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Of the games this weekend, Western Kentucky-App State should be a lot of fun. WKU runs a variation of the Air Raid and their QB put up crazy numbers this year. Their OC just left for Texas Tech so hopefully that doesn't limit them too much. That's got a chance to be a total shootout. UAB-BYU is semi-interesting as well, at least to me. UTSA vs San Diego State on the 21st should be a fun game. I don't watch many of the pre-Christmas bowls but I may check those games out.

I'll try to catch most of the SEC games. Other games worth mentioning are Oklahoma-Oregon, Clemson-Iowa State, Utah-Ohio State. Particularly excited for that Rose Bowl matchup, really think Utah has a good chance in that game.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Thanks to gambling I will be watching almost every single one. I'm watching the Mayo bowl just in hopes of the winning coach getting doused in mayo. The new years bowls just out of habit too.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
We plan to watch the SEC games except for Alabama. We never "vote" for them by watching. Not sure about the others.
I'll watch pretty much any that are on if I'm not really busy. It's college football and it's about over till next September.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
Of course, the Liberty. I'll watch a bunch of them. Interested in the SEC teams. Also, Pitt in the Peach Bowl. Pitt is one of my "second" teams with Tulane. Odd I know, but it goes back to my youth in the late 70's/early 80's.

Last edited:

patdog

May 28, 2007
1. Liberty
2. Playoffs

I'm sure I'll watch parts of a few other bowls if there's nothing else to do. Probably at least some of the Rose Bowl.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I'll probably watch most of them because I 17ing love college football and it's my last chance to watch it for 8-9 months.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login