What do you hate the most about OM?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Their pompous *** fans who think they are academically and athletically above everyone else. Especially the "Harvard of the South" garbage. I've mentioned this before...I went to State for a few semesters majoring in Landscape Architecture before transferring to OM and getting a degree in Criminal Justice. I studied my *** off at State to maintain a 2.5 but at OM I worked full-time and made the Dean's List. I'm dead serious when I say OM was like a junior college.

atomic dawg

Apr 4, 2019
Their non servant heart, lack of institutional control, seersucker and bow tie wearing, white claw drinking, chandelier hanging, syllable softening, day rueing, lying and cheating, pretentious SOBs. And they can’t decide what their mascot is.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think what I hate the least about Ole Miss would have been easier.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
. We used to be in a Sunday School class that was about half State and half UM. Every Sunday the class would just chat for a bit before class started and one Sunday they got on a roll and made all sorts of snide comments about State and State people. I wanted to take a swing at a couple of them but out of respect for where we were my wife and I just sat there in silence. When the class was over we walked out and never went back. That was 10 years ago and we had been attending that Church for over 30 years. We ran into a couple of them around town later on that wanted to know why they had not seen us in Church lately and I let them have it with both barrels. No one else dared to ask after that.
Just tell them the First Rebel was Satan.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Their stupid face.
Their athletes and coaches seem to be pretty nice folks. Same with the professors and administration I've met. What makes Ole Miss suck is the People- you have to interact with their students (both the preppy pretentious phony conformists, and the Antifa ripped-pants-wearing pretentious phony nonconformists) and alumni.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
They cater to Lost Cause southerners.

Their "pretentious stuck up think they're better than you" snobbery. You'd think they had 20 national championships and were a blue-blood when you hear them talk. Even the "normal" Ole Miss fans are infected with the delusion. I know lots of smart people from their fanbase who become complete idiots when they start to talk about football. They truly think they're a top 5 program and we're beneath them even though we lead the series since it went back to campus in 1991. Congratulations, you had one good decade PRE INTEGRATION that occurred over 50 years ago where they avoided Bama like the plague. They're a bunch of idiot A@#holes. Why did they have to be our rival? I HATE playing them, and even when we blow them out it still isn't enough because we have to play them again next year.
When Ole Miss won the 2022 College World Series, I congratulated them on their Very First National Championship In Any Major Sport, finally tying with Mississippi State.

National championships?
1959- Syracuse
1960- Minnesota
1962- USC

Ole Miss would've been steamrolled by all three of these teams.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
When Ole Miss won the 2022 College World Series, I congratulated them on their Very First National Championship In Any Major Sport, finally tying with Mississippi State.

National championships?
1959- Syracuse
1960- Minnesota
1962- USC

Ole Miss would've been steamrolled by all three of these teams.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpeg
    IMG_4200.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4200.jpeg
    IMG_4200.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The condescending attitude of their fans. They seem to be legends in their own minds. Narcissistic behavior is common with their weak minded fan base.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
In 1962, Ole Miss might not even been the best team in the State. Led by Willie Richardson and Roy Curry, Jackson State went 10-1, and won the Orange Blossom Bowl against Florida A&M. They won the Black College National Championship, which back then was quite an accomplishment.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login