What do you think - any chance this is true?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
So countless people in the military and intelligence communities have known about the greatest secret in human history for decades and have all kept their mouthes shut until this guy?

…..I have doubts…
There’s more than one guy in that article. And there’s been countless others before this

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
So countless people in the military and intelligence communities have known about the greatest secret in human history for decades and have all kept their mouthes shut until this guy?

…..I have doubts…
And throughout the world. If a rogue country retrieved such an item do you think they would keep their mouths shut? Having said that I have always thought life existed somewhere out there.

patdog

May 28, 2007
In the science fiction world, sure. In the real world, 0.000000000% chance.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
When the source comes from within the government, I'm always wary. Nixon couldn't keep Watergate, which was nothing in the grand scheme, covered up. This would be much harder to keep quiet for so long as hundreds of people would be involved.

I believe it as much as I believe in Bigfoot.
Kinda where I fall on this too. I have no idea if aliens are out there or not but I feel quite confident if a group had evidence of them, they wouldn’t keep it a secret. Or at least wouldn’t be able to.

Sep 12, 2013
The only thing I’ve ever doubted about non earthly beings visiting Earth is that if they’re advanced enough to traverse space or time or both, they probably don’t have crash landings anymore. Probably beyond the highway breakdown. I could be wrong tho.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010

…..I have doubts…

I put aliens in the same file folder with bigfoot and chupacabra.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Who are we to think we are the only intelligent beings in this vast universe….
Way too many planets for us to be the only ones. Now do they have the technology to get here I don't know. I think most of the stuff seen in sky's are military. I remember sitting in high school talking about the rumor of invisible to radar airplanes thinking bull **** until one crashed it the news got out.

Last edited:

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
If aliens do exist, and have the abilities to travel distances hard to fathom, only to do Maverick-type fly-bys and disappear without a trace, they’re either bored to tears, or are the most subtle intelligent life forms in existence.

Them “looking for energy sources” never made sense. If they possess the technology to even get here they’re harnessing cosmic rays and are way past anything planet earth can provide.

Reactions: FQDawg

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
If aliens do exist, and have the abilities to travel distances hard to fathom, only to do Maverick-type fly-bys and disappear without a trace, they’re either bored to tears, or are the most subtle intelligent life forms in existence.

Them “looking for energy sources” never made sense. If they possess the technology to even get here they’re harnessing cosmic rays and are way past anything planet earth can provide.

Agree, an advanced race that can harness .00000000001% of a gamma ray burst could fuel billions or trillions of energy cells needed to explore/conquer an entire galaxy. It's unlikely that as old as the universe is there has been an advanced race that hasn't made themselves known to us yet...or at least left some sort of calling card.

Big feet and chupacabras...

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
I definitely think there is life out there. The universe is practically infinite with billions and billions of stars, so it just stands to reason that life would exist somewhere else.

But I heard a talk from an astronomer once who said that our galaxy (not even Earth, our entire galaxy) is basically like a small piece of dust in the corner of a small room in a gigantic house with a billion other rooms. The likelihood of intelligent life ending up anywhere near us is infinitesimally small. Not to say it couldn't happen but it's just not very likely.

ETA - In reading the article in the original post, I'm skeptical. If only because it's an entire article that talks about the guy and the alleged cover up but doesn't do much in the way of describing what was actually covered up. It's very long on background and very short on specifics or supporting evidence. If he had actual knowledge of extraterrestrial craft, and enough of it to say that something was being covered up, I'd think the article would have a better description of it than:

Grusch said the recoveries of partial fragments through and up to intact vehicles have been made for decades through the present day by the government, its allies, and defense contractors. Analysis has determined that the objects retrieved are “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures,” he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moondawgg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I’m less concerned with whether the actual UFO’s are real, and more concerned with whether those three different government agencies and intelligence divisions who appear to have the sole purpose of doing nothing but looking for aliens are real. And that’s not even including the Space Force. If they are real, then they sure as hell better have a bunch of cool alien sh*t….or else why are we blowing those tax dollars?

Last edited:

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I think it's too close to the mantra that UFO conspiracy theorists have been saying for years. Not to mention, as someone else said, it's hard to keep a secret when so many know. There has to be a leak.

However - the mere existence of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) was totally unknown to outsiders for several years, so it is possible. And they have a lot of employees.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
The only thing I’ve ever doubted about non earthly beings visiting Earth is that if they’re advanced enough to traverse space or time or both, they probably don’t have crash landings anymore. Probably beyond the highway breakdown. I could be wrong tho.
What about the aliens from the “Mississippi”planet of the universe? You don’t think they tried to put a year 3423 ion hyper drive into the newer year 3450 model spaceship? That śhit is bound to breakdown at the worst possible time. Can’t just zip in Autozone to pick up a spare

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Yep.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
So.....let me wrap this up.....Sixpack does not believe in aliens, but does believe in God ?? Alien life forms visiting earth is just too big of a jump. But angels artificially inseminating a virgin 2300 years ago is totally believable ?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I guess if I ever see one I am gonna tell everybody I saw an angel and he descended down out of a cloud on a beam of sunlight and he was unlike anything I had ever seen....lol.

Reactions: Motodawg

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I definitely think there is life out there. The universe is practically infinite with billions and billions of stars, so it just stands to reason that life would exist somewhere else.

But I heard a talk from an astronomer once who said that our galaxy (not even Earth, our entire galaxy) is basically like a small piece of dust in the corner of a small room in a gigantic house with a billion other rooms. The likelihood of intelligent life ending up anywhere near us is infinitesimally small. Not to say it couldn't happen but it's just not very likely.

ETA - In reading the article in the original post, I'm skeptical. If only because it's an entire article that talks about the guy and the alleged cover up but doesn't do much in the way of describing what was actually covered up. It's very long on background and very short on specifics or supporting evidence. If he had actual knowledge of extraterrestrial craft, and enough of it to say that something was being covered up, I'd think the article would have a better description of it than:
I love the idea of “Great Filters”. We think once we become multi-planetary, Human extinction will go down. That’s true - initially. But, a civilization is always going to need larger sources of energy as their ambitions grow. Perhaps we start harnessing energy directly from our sun when we’re trying to settle the moons of Saturn.

But, that almost certainly means your weapons’ destructive capabilities will rise accordingly. Do we one day have a bomb that can wipe out human life on Earth, Mars & Titan? That balancing act can serve as “Filters” keeping life from advancing into the cosmos. It’s an interesting theory.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Don't know much about aliens but do know it's hard for humans to keep a secret or want to get paid.

1. Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.....can't remember who said that.

2. Follow the money....your going to convince me that out of all the people that supposedly know this not one has sold evidence to TMZ for millions of dollars?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login