What do you think - any chance this is true?

Deltaduckhunter

Feb 25, 2017
So.....let me wrap this up.....Sixpack does not believe in aliens, but does believe in God ?? Alien life forms visiting earth is just too big of a jump. But angels artificially inseminating a virgin 2300 years ago is totally believable ?
You know it is also possible to believe in God and believe in the possibility of aliens.

BTW, is believing primitive slime evolved in to the intelligent world we live in not too big of a jump for you?

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
You know it is also possible to believe in God and believe in the possibility of aliens.

BTW, is believing primitive slime evolved in to the intelligent world we live in not too big of a jump for you?
It is too big of a jump. I do not believe we crawled out of the ocean. Obviously evolution is a simple fact. There are many examples of organisms evolving but I think even humans evolving from a monkey is a bit much.

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009

I want to believe. But even if there were advanced life forms capable of "getting here", its very doubtfoul that they could survive our diseased atmposphere for extended periods of time.There's a good reason that were kept at arms length.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
It is too big of a jump. I do not believe we crawled out of the ocean. Obviously evolution is a simple fact. There are many examples of organisms evolving but I think even humans evolving from a monkey is a bit much.
That humans and modern apes both evolved from a common ancestor is proven scientific fact. The DNA of humans, chimpanzees and bonobos is 99% identical.

Analyses of DNA have revolutionized the study of human evolution. Comparing the human genome with the genomes of the living great apes has shown conclusively that we are most closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, sharing nearly 99 percent of their DNA. And large-scale studies of DNA from modern-day human populations across the globe have illuminated the origins of modern human variation, overturning the centuries-old notion that races are biologically discrete groups with separate origins.

Humans are primates. Physical and genetic similarities show that the modern human species, Homo sapiens, has a very close relationship to another group of primate species, the apes. Humans and the great apes (large apes) of Africa -- chimpanzees (including bonobos, or so-called “pygmy chimpanzees”) and gorillas -- share a common ancestor that lived between 8 and 6 million years ago.

Reactions: patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That humans and modern apes both evolved from a common ancestor is proven scientific fact. The DNA of humans, chimpanzees and bonobos is 99% identical.
Right. Common ancestor. Not A monkey. We have evolved a lot from our ancestors that have been dug up so far. Chimps are still chimps. Orangs are still Orangs. DNA modification is my guess. And btw, proven facts are meaningless these days. It's a proven fact men can have babies. Science has become completely useless

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Right. Common ancestor. Not A monkey. We have evolved a lot from our ancestors that have been dug up so far. Chimps are still chimps. Orangs are still Orangs. DNA modification is my guess. And btw, proven facts are meaningless these days. It's a proven fact men can have babies. Science has become completely useless
I think most people use "we're not descended from monkeys" as a sort of shorthand to claim that there's no relation at all. If that's not how you meant your comment, my apologies for misunderstanding.

Though, to be clear, our common ancestor was most definitely an ape... or at least ape-like given that even modern apes have evolved as well.

From this article:

In the intervening years the human – or hominin, to use the proper term – fossil record has expanded enormously. There is still much to discover, but the broad picture of our evolution is largely in place. We know that our evolutionary tree first sprouted in Africa. We are sure that our closest living relatives are chimpanzees, and that our lineage split from theirs about 7 million years ago.

The road to humanity was a long one, however. Nearly 4 million years later, our ancestors were still very ape-like. Lucy, a famous 3.2-million-year-old human ancestor discovered in Ethiopia, had a small, chimp-sized brain and long arms that suggest her species still spent a lot of time up trees, perhaps retreating to the branches at night as chimps still do. But she did have one defining human trait: she walked on two legs.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
So countless people in the military and intelligence communities have known about the greatest secret in human history for decades and have all kept their mouthes shut until this guy?

…..I have doubts…
This is a primary reason that I do not subscribe to any conspiracy theory. Nobody quietly does what they are supposed do on any project. They always talk about stuff they shouldn't, leadership is never good enough to clearly communicate the mission downstream and compel people to stay quiet. If I ever find anyone capable of leading this kind of an effort with this level of efficacy, I'm hiring them to be the lead of my PMO and we are going to co-author a book together and retire.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think most people use "we're not descended from monkeys" as a sort of shorthand to claim that there's no relation at all. If that's not how you meant your comment, my apologies for misunderstanding.

Though, to be clear, our common ancestor was most definitely an ape... or at least ape-like given that even modern apes have evolved as well.
I doubt many people do not know how close our DNA is but humans have made a huge jump compared to any ape. Seemingly we continue to out evolve any other species. And as far as saying this one guy is bringing info about aliens out publicly and is the only one, have you guys been hiding under a rock ? There are many many people publicly discussing this that are ex military, ex intelligence officials. There have been reports from ex officials since at least the 70s.

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
This is a primary reason that I do not subscribe to any conspiracy theory. Nobody quietly does what they are supposed do on any project. They always talk about stuff they shouldn't, leadership is never good enough to clearly communicate the mission downstream and compel people to stay quiet. If I ever find anyone capable of leading this kind of an effort with this level of efficacy, I'm hiring them to be the lead of my PMO and we are going to co-author a book together and retire.
when one gets a security clearance, from secret all the way up to whatever, it's made very clear what you can and can't do and the repercussions for violations. SO if you've worked on something that's up there in classification, self interest generally prevails. for those that try to 'tell their story', they'll be marginalized and the discussion will draw dis-info types to deliberately (subtly) confuse things. there's lots of things that we don't know, or have a need to know, that would curl our hair. Is it real or a distraction, dunno -we'll see, BUT, if you've looked at the tic tac ufo, it does some things that our 'known' A/C can't do (period). IF you haven't seen the tic tac, watch this and specifically go to about the :50 second mark and see what 'it' does. This was captured on an F-18 FLIR (I think) who got a lock on the thing.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
when one gets a security clearance, from secret all the way up to whatever, it's made very clear what you can and can't do and the repercussions for violations. SO if you've worked on something that's up there in classification, self interest generally prevails. for those that try to 'tell their story', they'll be marginalized and the discussion will draw dis-info types to deliberately (subtly) confuse things. there's lots of things that we don't know, or have a need to know, that would curl our hair. Is it real or a distraction, dunno -we'll see, BUT, if you've looked at the tic tac ufo, it does some things that our 'known' A/C can't do (period). IF you haven't seen the tic tac, watch this and specifically go to about the :50 second mark and see what 'it' does. This was captured on an F-18 FLIR (I think) who got a lock on the thing.

That's a pretty cool video. I wish it had more of the pilot audio to tell exactly what they were thinking at that time. Seems like pilots would be the most qualified to determine what is "normal" to see in flight.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
All primates share a common ancestor.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
His name was Robert Oppenheimer and he pulled it off. His nephew is a professor at State.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
His name was Robert Oppenheimer and he pulled it off. His nephew is a professor at State.
I was actually thinking of that one example when I was typing, but I don't think anything of that scale will happen again. American unity and loyalty, along with social media and the internet are big differences today. And he was a brilliant man. Most conspiracies that are put forward these days are by people I wouldn't trust to wash my car.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login