What is it with UT fans throwing trash on the field?

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
TN does it better. We hit the opposing coach with a golf ball. Also had the mustard bottle in there. Just kidding as throwing crap on the field is not something to take pride in. TN and Texas are some of the most passionate and passionate fans let emotions get the best of them at times. That passion that makes them some of the best fans can also make them have bad moments as well. Many more great stories of TN fans doing great things but people remember the bad. That’s life though.

It’s probably further proof that Texas is SEC material and now know that the refs are terrible. With how much money the SEC makes no excuse not having better refs.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
TN does it better. We hit the opposing coach with a golf ball. Also had the mustard bottle in there. Just kidding as throwing crap on the field is not something to take pride in. TN and Texas are some of the most passionate and passionate fans let emotions get the best of them at times. That passion that makes them some of the best fans can also make them have bad moments as well. Many more great stories of TN fans doing great things but people remember the bad. That’s life though.

It’s probably further proof that Texas is SEC material and now know that the refs are terrible. With how much money the SEC makes no excuse not having better refs.
Meh they fire off a canon…..that’s so mid level

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022

**** both UT’s. Orange bastards

UTchuck54

Sep 10, 2022
Hey the rest of you clowns .Can kiss !y !!!!!grits. Go vols . no really as a vol fan really don't care what any of you crybabies think .

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
It's our rebellious spirit.

You all wouldn't understand.
I’m starting to put this connection together with the UT’s….
Crap orange colors
Both throw trash on the field
Both are tier 2 claiming to be tier 1
Davy Crockett got his cheeks clapped my some Mexicans down in Texas

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
I’m starting to put this connection together with the UT’s….
Crap orange colors
Both throw trash on the field
Both are tier 2 claiming to be tier 1
Davy Crockett got his cheeks clapped my some Mexicans down in Texas

That last statement is fighting words.

I'll wear my coonskin hat too.

Reactions: boutime

boutime

Dec 3, 2020
We’re talking trash here….being thrown and just being.

Smokey the Cannon is dumb. It goes back to OU shooting shotguns after scoring in the Red River Shoot Out, so Texas, to be louder, shot a cannon with 2 shotgun shells, not cannon balls.

Speaking of balls, there are the Aggy Yell Leaders, who squeeze their nuts in support of the pain the team is going through.

That’s silly.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login