What is the thing you are least worried about and the thing you are most worried about the bulldogs this season?...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Least worried: Run defense. Should be solid on the line and linebacker position.

Most worried: A QB not suited for an offensive change, i.e a run challenged air raid QB running a balanced attack. (Flashbacks from slo mo's first season with Nick and Russell with mullins)

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Least worried: Run defense. Should be solid on the line and linebacker position.

Most worried: Adjustment to a balanced offense with a run challenged passing QB. (Flashbacks from slo mo's first season with Nick and Russell with mullins)
Least LBs
Most DBs

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Least Worried: LB/run d. I feel pretty solid there as well

Most worried: Secondary, we could be just fine but lots of unproven guys will be seeing plenty of snaps

Reactions: EarlDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Least: QB / LBs

Most: Coaching (There's a lot to like, but right now we have a brand new head coach and an O coordinator with no experience at this level)

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Most: One of youngest HC in NCAA and a 1st time head coach, a new OC w/ an offense nothing like the last 3 seasons, a new DC that has mainly been a special teams coach and a linebacker coach

Least: Short yardage passing game

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Least worried about overall team experience and depth. Most worried about next years overall experience and depth

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Least: defense. A couple of concerns but I think they'll be ready.

Most: O line specifically left tackle. The change in blocking scheme also (passing to run)

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Least: Overall offensive play. We don't have the stars, but we do have an architect of a very good offense with non-SEC players. The overall construct of our D is proven, solid linebackers, no worries other than;

Most: D backfield, and staff (decisions).

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014

Most worried: A QB not suited for an offensive change, i.e a run challenged air raid QB running a balanced attack. (Flashbacks from slo mo's first season with Nick and Russell with mullins)
Surely you jest? No need to worry about QB

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
Most: One of youngest HC in NCAA and a 1st time head coach, a new OC w/ an offense nothing like the last 3 seasons, a new DC that has mainly been a special teams coach and a linebacker coach

Least: Short yardage passing game
The Peeper hit the nail on the head with this.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I grew up a Miss State fan. I have learned not to worry it only make you miserable. Just enjoy it for what it is. Just being in the stadium, feeling the atmosphere and hearing those cow bells is all I need. A good team is a plus.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I grew up a Miss State fan. I have learned not to worry it only make you miserable. Just enjoy it for what it is. Just being in the stadium, feeling the atmosphere and hearing those cow bells is all I need. A good team is a plus.
Every year I get more and more like this. I've gone from banging my cowbell on the bleachers about the smallest of mistakes and staying until the final horn sounds no matter the score to seldom going in to watch the game and just sitting at the tailgate and drinking my beer instead of $8 ones. I still buy 4 couple tickets in case I catch a case of "I Believe" or something but usually pass them on to whoever will use them now. It is still a tradition though to go in for the National Anthem of the Egg Bowl to holler "Go To Hell Ole Miss" , can't break that one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login