What song

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
We played “Don’t stop believing” in the middle of the fourth. Fan reaction was ok to that, blue hairs liked it.

Stadium rocked pretty good at end of 3rd to the cowbell bit. Don’t remember the song but it had Walken and Ferrell doing their thing throughout.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I guess they're not listening to anything we say.

They should let someone abreast of what is happening currently in the world be in charge of our stadium Gameday experience. If we have anyone right now, they are obviously stuck somewhere back in the middle of the early 2010s.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

AtomicDog001

Nov 5, 2010
I liked the Sweet Dreams remix going into the 4th.

Maybe it’s because it was SELA and 3pm but the pregame has grown a bit stale. Feels like we’ve played the same songs and bits for the past 15 years. More fever video > Bad to the bone > whom bell tolls > who let the dogs out > kickoff.

It’s time to inject some new life into pregame routine

Reactions: Polyganol

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I liked the Sweet Dreams remix going into the 4th.

Maybe it’s because it was SELA and 3pm but the pregame has grown a bit stale. Feels like we’ve played the same songs and bits for the past 15 years. More fever video > Bad to the bone > whom bell tolls > who let the dogs out > kickoff.

It’s time to inject some new life into pregame routine
Our fans: “Look at Alabama, they have traditions”. Also our fans “Why do we always do the same stuff?”

AtomicDog001

Nov 5, 2010
Our fans: “Look at Alabama, they have traditions”. Also our fans “Why do we always do the same stuff?”
Can’t recall mentioning Alabama, but that’s quite the leap comparing their tradition of winning national titles and us playing the same Smooth Chuck song for 20 years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login