What the hell is this ********

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Their coach looks like he's pissed, ours looks like he's doing some shopping

at Wal Marts.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Then can ***** all you want about coaching and Will but the guys that let us down tonight were our WIDE RECEIVERS! They have been a sack of **** since the opening whistle.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
We have a LOT of key people out and we have lost at least one more during the game. No offense missing it's two starting tackles is going to be the same. We lost a guard early on in the game too.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This is true but we have not run our offense tonight in our wide receivers have really acted like they never got on the bus went back in Starkville. They have let Texas Tech's defense of backs shove them around the whole game too it's time they woke up. n

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Week? It's been 23 days since the matchup was announced and prep work should have begun by GA's i.e. film, scouting, etc

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well we probably did but it probably involves a lot of the people that are missing tonight we're not missing the last 23 days too so you should think about that.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
We have a LOT of key people out and we have lost at least one more during the game. No offense missing it's two starting tackles is going to be the same. We lost a guard early on in the game too.

Why would guys being out make other guys play like they'd rather be anyplace else?

Another **** take from you. Impressive streak you e got going.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
It's not the first time the offense has struggled like this for 1/2 the game or more. It's happened in 9 different games now.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Why would guys being out make other guys play like they'd rather be anyplace else?

Another **** take from you. Impressive streak you e got going.

LOL, you don't have a clue if you think that doesn't have a major effect. You have an impressive streak of reminding me of why I would be concerned for my sanity if you ever agreed with me on anything. I can't believe I'M the one defending Leech and a team I've been down on all year. I'm just a realist, something that you have no concept of.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
LOL, you don't have a clue if you think that doesn't have a major effect. You have an impressive streak of reminding me of why I would be concerned for my sanity if you ever agreed with me on anything. I can't believe I'M the one defending Leech and a team I've been down on all year. I'm just a realist, something that you have no concept of.

Whole bunch of fail here. Keep up the good work.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The crew that comes on here talking during the game just loves to *****... just be glad you're not married to one of them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login