What type defense?

Cdbo

Oct 4, 2023
If he does what Bama runs it will be an even and odd front. According to what the offense does or their strengths. either a 3 man or 4man front. The 3 man front could turn into a 52 look and a four man front could be a 4-2 or 4-3

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I know everybody is losing it because he is not a sitting DC running a top ten defense but let's get serious here. Durkin was not worth a big buy out. This guy has a lot of experience and they are after Barnes also. That's a couple of hungry defensive guys that are gonna get after it. They still have things to prove. It's gonna be fine. Between them and Turner there will be improvement

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Hopefully not the "square peg in a round hole" defense regarding personnel

hole round GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87
Nov 20, 2023
Anything but "bend but don't break".
For real though I get so tired of hearing that phrase uttered by commentators, articles etc. I got an idea: how about putting a stop to the Offense as fast as possible! “Bend but don’t break” is more like “Bend until you break” or “Bend and don’t break but eventually it just floods”

Reactions: BoDawg.sixpack
Nov 20, 2023
My dad is dead, and my mom is on hospice nearing her end of life.
Just wanted you to know I’m very very sorry to hear that. Truly I hate to hear it as I’ve lost my sister and dad in the most unlucky of ways, grandfather too. Again very sorry as it hits close to home. Wish you and your Mom the very best possible.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Just wanted you to know I’m very very sorry to hear that. Truly I hate to hear it as I’ve lost my sister and dad in the most unlucky of ways, grandfather too. Again very sorry as it hits close to home. Wish you and your Mom the very best possible.
Thanks for the kind thoughts. I hope to have one more Christmas with her here but it doesn't look good.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
If it’s basic vanilla 4-3 scheme that works when you have Alabama and Georgia talent, and you try to do the same here, it’s not going to be great. Again, on both sides of the ball we have only been successful when we go against the grain. Gorilla war fare. I might would have heavily considered keeping Brock as I have been saying. He seemed much better after Arnett was gone and he was calling it on his own.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
If it’s basic vanilla 4-3 scheme that works when you have Alabama and Georgia talent, and you try to do the same here, it’s not going to be great. Again, on both sides of the ball we have only been successful when we go against the grain. Gorilla war fare. I might would have heavily considered keeping Brock as I have been saying. He seemed much better after Arnett was gone and he was calling it on his own.
This is true, offense and defense, any scheme that pits talent on talent when you are a have not is flat out stupid.

Amazed by the amount of fans that never grasp this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login