What will be the aTm vs State attendance? Capacity is 60,311

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Sports Talk Mississippi folks were talking about this yesterday after the small crowds at the Bowling Green and Tulsa football games. Of course, Cross was beating his chest that OM had more fans in the stands and said they would fill their stadium for the UK game. Hadad said State wouldn't fill the stadium because we lost to LSU and forecasted 2/3rds.

I believe it will be more because it is an SEC game. I'm thinking around 55k for this important game.

Can't imagine all those ticket holders staying away for this big game. Here's our stadium w/ improvements: Davis Wade

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I don’t think it will be 100% capacity but it should be a good crowd. First SEC home game, ranked opponent, good kickoff time.

I don’t think we’ve truly had a packed house since the 2018 Florida game. So I don’t know that I'm expecting that here. But should be a good crowd. 55K sounds about right. We had 54K at the Memphis game.

Our best crowd of the year will probably be the Georgia game, unfortunately that may come with a big influx of UGA fans.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Sports Talk Mississippi folks were talking about this yesterday after the small crowds at the Bowling Green and Tulsa football games. Of course, Cross was beating his chest that OM had more fans in the stands and said they would fill their stadium for the UK game. Hadad said State wouldn't fill the stadium because we lost to LSU and forecasted 2/3rds.

I believe it will be more because it is an SEC game. I'm thinking around 55k for this important game.

Can't imagine all those ticket holders staying away for this big game. Here's our stadium w/ improvements: Davis Wade
It’s going to be a great crowd. Maybe not packed, but close.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
I think the lower bowl will be full and most of the upper sections with scatters of empty seats. Should be a good crowd and atmosphere

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
paindonthurt has a better chance of selling his Scoreboard Club ticket this week

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Cross can beat it all he wants. The fact is there were about 5k in the stands near the end of the game when Tulsa still had a puncher’s chance.

The fraud that is Ole Miss will be exposed when they play an actual opponent. Jackson Dart is not going to move the ball against Kentucky. Rebels lose 31-13

Mafiadawg

Nov 5, 2013

Hadad forecasted 40,000? No way.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It should be close to a sellout. If we can’t pack the stadium for a winnable game against a top 25 team, then we never will.

Reactions: notYaBoy
Oct 13, 2021
Judging by the ticket map on the website and the price of tickets on secondary markets... it seems like it will be around 50,000 - 52,000? Tickets are much cheaper for this game on stubhub than they were for the Memphis game at this point, but higher than they were for many games last season and the Bowling Green game last week where we announced 48,376.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login