What's all the uproar at quempsum all about?

Jeremiah Bullfrog

Feb 1, 2022
Fair enough, but defund the police, BLM, and other ‘current’ fads are drastically very left wing. I’m in no way saying conservative news is the only news, there’s stupidity to go around. These agenda driven ‘channels’ have very little in trust and believability with most Americans. I’ll add this, Joy Reid and Don Lemon are two of the biggest racists on cable news. Been my experience that those that view everything thru race, are the biggest racists among us. You don’t agree with those two left wing nuts, they immediately and continually refer to detractors as “RACISTS”. Don’t believe me, watch either’s show, and count the times the term racist is thrown around like Halloween Candy...
Fair enough and I actually agree with some of what you say there. Just don't be blind to the same behavior from the other side.

Jeremiah Bullfrog

Feb 1, 2022
No, they don't. Yes, they are biased right, but CNN\MSNBC\ABC\NBC\CBS are nothing more than a direct mouthpiece for Democrats. Fox covered news stories that were negative for Trump. CNN/MSNBC actively colluded with the Dem to smear Trump and Republicans, and the majority of the stories are rumors at best, outright lies at worst. The leaked DNC emails proved that.

And CBS right of center? lol. Yeah, Dan Rather was the original fake dossier leftist hack with all his lies about George W and his service in the Air National Guard. Claimed his documents bashing Bush's record had been authenticated, which was a lie. Tried to swing the election in 2004 with his lies. Same playbook with the Russian dossier from Hillary and the DNC, which every leftist news organization promoted as truth, with none of it verified.

Fox, on the other hand, told everyone about Hunter Biden laptop and said it was authenticated, and now we know they were right. Meanwhile, MSNBC/CNN/ABC/NBC and yes, your "right of center" CBS STILL completely ignore it. Those same folks ran with the unverified dossier nonstop.
Fox also spent a week claiming Obama and his tan suit were going to ruin the country.

Slim Chickens Gamecock

Feb 2, 2022
Absolutely agree.
The way the extension of the Govt.(news media) keeps moving, they might very well suggest that you are not protesting aggressively enough against the "bashers" you referenced above and therefore you are a passive supporter. Therefore, through your passive support of the bashers, by means of you not accusing them of the listed 3 above, then you are promoting their right-radical, Zealot, Christian-based lunacy. Therefore, you should be canceled from this forum and all others for being so soft. You and Jeremiah are clearly soft on opposing the radical right. Kill Rittenhouse by firing squad is the only stance-they allow- and you clearly are soft. You should therefore be banned and silenced for your meek protests against the right. Possibly even fired from your jobs. A News reporter recently made fun of Kamila's outfit stating UPS Brown is not doing her well. Clearly a reference to the brown outfit she was wearing. The media outlet proclaimed that they don't think the comments were racist but that others might and therefore she should be fired. Huh- what if you could be fired for saying Orange-man. That's the point all are making. You cant be. How can you not see it moving in that direction???? The day Dave Chapelle gets canceled for expressing an opinion-most of which are 97% liberal, is the day that it should have been clear to you, they want total alignment with Govt controlled dialogue. I threw Rittenhouse in because none of this is about, sexual-orientation, race, religion, it is about Govt controlled dialogue. If you cant see the danger, then you are to believing this is about what they are promoting you to believe about it. Jordan Peterson protested against the Canadian Govt. attempts to mandate into law speech that requires him to call people by certain terms others than man or woman boy or girl. by a pronoun. Of Course the language defense of the machine became that Peterson was homophobic. He did not, nor did he ever once state anything negative about peoples orientation or life choices. He simply stated it is against his civil rights to be forced to call it by various names. that opposes free speech. do you not see the tentacles extending???? this threatens you too, you know.

Reactions: Cockring

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Fox also spent a week claiming Obama and his tan suit were going to ruin the country.
I had to look that up. To be fair, the criticism was the suit was seen as too casual for the meeting. (I think the ruining was solely attributed to Obama, regardless of what he was wearing)

But I see your point.

Hobcawcreekcock

Joined Dec 10, 2000 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 22, 2022
Fair enough and I actually agree with some of what you say there. Just don't be blind to the same behavior from the other side.
No sir, I actually watch a few channels to view very differing opinions and views. Watching one source these days is a sure fire way to not know the entire story/stories in today’s biased, narrative driven news. Although, I definitely lean to the right on must issues, it’s certainly not all of them. For example, I’m pro choice, but personally opposed to abortion, and I’m very much for the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. These are considered ‘liberal viewpoints.

Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog

Prestonite

Feb 1, 2022
Should we also expect protests at Christmas parades by non Christians? What about when the local churches coming knocking. They are certainly broadcasting their lifestyle and pushing it on me when they show up at 8am every Saturday morning.
Today's Christmas parades are commercialized and are all about the kids and Santa and not really a "Christian" activity and people are certainly welcome to protest if they want. What I said in my earlier post is true, if you have a parade promoting a lifestyle some people disagree with, you should expect some to protest as they have a right to. As far as churches knocking on your door, they are no different than the cable salesman or politicians. They offer you information and you accept or refuse and they leave.

Reactions: Cockring

Jeremiah Bullfrog

Feb 1, 2022
No sir, I actually watch a few channels to view very differing opinions and views. Watching one source these days is a sure fire way to not know the entire story/stories in today’s biased, narrative driven news. Although, I definitely lean to the right on must issues, it’s certainly not all of them. For example, I’m pro choice, but personally opposed to abortion, and I’m very much for the legalization of marijuana for recreational use. These are considered ‘liberal viewpoints.
Agreed on all points. I find most people I talk to are the same. Little to right here, little to left there.

Jeremiah Bullfrog

Feb 1, 2022
The way the extension of the Govt.(news media) keeps moving, they might very well suggest that you are not protesting aggressively enough against the "bashers" you referenced above and therefore you are a passive supporter. Therefore, through your passive support of the bashers, by means of you not accusing them of the listed 3 above, then you are promoting their right-radical, Zealot, Christian-based lunacy. Therefore, you should be canceled from this forum and all others for being so soft. You and Jeremiah are clearly soft on opposing the radical right. Kill Rittenhouse by firing squad is the only stance-they allow- and you clearly are soft. You should therefore be banned and silenced for your meek protests against the right. Possibly even fired from your jobs. A News reporter recently made fun of Kamila's outfit stating UPS Brown is not doing her well. Clearly a reference to the brown outfit she was wearing. The media outlet proclaimed that they don't think the comments were racist but that others might and therefore she should be fired. Huh- what if you could be fired for saying Orange-man. That's the point all are making. You cant be. How can you not see it moving in that direction???? The day Dave Chapelle gets canceled for expressing an opinion-most of which are 97% liberal, is the day that it should have been clear to you, they want total alignment with Govt controlled dialogue. I threw Rittenhouse in because none of this is about, sexual-orientation, race, religion, it is about Govt controlled dialogue. If you cant see the danger, then you are to believing this is about what they are promoting you to believe about it. Jordan Peterson protested against the Canadian Govt. attempts to mandate into law speech that requires him to call people by certain terms others than man or woman boy or girl. by a pronoun. Of Course the language defense of the machine became that Peterson was homophobic. He did not, nor did he ever once state anything negative about peoples orientation or life choices. He simply stated it is against his civil rights to be forced to call it by various names. that opposes free speech. do you not see the tentacles extending???? this threatens you too, you know.
I definitely agree that the war of words is getting way out of hand.

CockofEarle

Jan 31, 2022
Just saw a little bit about something between two different organizations having a dispute. Don't know what the deal is about but thought it would be a fun topic to discuss. Yes, I could do a Google Search but I'm not. This is a message board for discussion about Gamecock sports as well as what is happening with our rivals.
Breaking news outa Pickens county! They’ve just come up with a new breed of stump trained heifers.

Apparently these herbivores have done be tamed…..they now back up to the stump with little if any instruction.
Film @ 11.

• Love
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login