What's the spread on the Biden v. Trump game tonight?

May 28, 2024
It was a very good opportunity for me to point out to some family members how their choice in media can be misleading. Some of them honestly thought Biden was completely fine till they watched the debate. "He just has a stutter".
Many of those deniers I've questioned about the debate are still denying that Biden is incapable of being the ''leader of the free world''.
Their only comment on the debate is ''Trump told a bunch of lies''. No comment on Biden being unable to think or speak clearly.

Reactions: USCEE82

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Many of those deniers I've questioned about the debate are still denying that Biden is incapable of being the ''leader of the free world''.
Their only comment on the debate is ''Trump told a bunch of lies''. No comment on Biden being unable to think or speak clearly.
I find that go-to phrase "Trump lied" a strange one indeed. I mean for arguments sake, let's say he did. Somehow that makes Biden's performance not as bad? That at best would make them both liars. Doesn't exactly sound much like a winning strategy when your candidate can barely spit out a coherent sentence.

Last edited:
May 28, 2024
I find that go-to phrase "Trump lied" a strange one indeed. I mean for arguments sake, let's say he did. Somehow that makes Biden's performance not as bad? That at best would make them both lairs. Doesn't exactly sound much like a winning strategy when your candidate can barely spit out a coherent sentence.
yep, just like saying there were two felons on the stage, one ''convicted' and one not convicted or even charged.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
I find that go-to phrase "Trump lied" a strange one indeed. I mean for arguments sake, let's say he did. Somehow that makes Biden's performance not as bad? That at best would make them both lairs. Doesn't exactly sound much like a winning strategy when your candidate can barely spit out a coherent sentence.
I'm a Trump guy, but I'll admit he does exaggerate about a lot of things. This is what the liberal media calls lying. Biden, on the other hand, lies every time he opens his yap, but it's OK because he just got his facts mixed up on stage. Behind the scenes he's sharp as a tack. 😂 I noticed when Biden lied and said no service members had died on his watch, first he said he's the only president in a century to have that happen, then he said decade. Big difference. Both are lies. He lied about the laptop, and continues to lie about he doesn't know what Hunter does overseas. He lies about inflation.

Pepsicock

Joined May 12, 2006
Jan 17, 2022
Dems going to dump his a,ss
Joe Biden Falling GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Reel Ess

Joined Feb 3, 2005
Jan 31, 2022
I have to laugh at all the morons that just now seem to be aware of the issue. He’s been this way for a long time.
My cousin is one of those people. I reminded him that I told him before the election (also about the Ukraine corruption while VP and Hunter's laptop) so he voted for this. He's not allowed to complain to me about Biden.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Well, I and a lot of other conservatives foolishly voted for Perot awhile ago and helped Clinton beat Bush. Lesson learned.
My dabbling in to a third party ticket came before Perot. I knew my libertarian candidate had no chance to win but in my younger days thought it was important to send a message. I did that for two consecutive presidential elections. Needless to say no one ever gets the message one might want to send by voting third party. So that's like the wrong reason to do so. In fact any message attempt is forgotten as soon as the election is over... but I doubt anyone will understand that until they have wasted their vote more than once.

The Reel Ess

Joined Feb 3, 2005
Jan 31, 2022
Well, I and a lot of other conservatives foolishly voted for Perot awhile ago and helped Clinton beat Bush. Lesson learned.
I already explained that my vote will be completely inconsequential here. Trump already trounced Haley here. Biden couldn't win dog catcher in my precinct or state. But I also do not like Trump. He's only a little more conservative than Biden. They both spent like drunken sailors and that's not what I expect from someone calling himself conservative. Trump was a Dem right up until he decided to run for the nomination against Hillary. He has turned the R party into his own private club. And the worst of it is he's about the pettiest human walking the earth.

Last edited:

SuperCock99

Dec 11, 2023
Biden looked rough. Stiff as a board. That raspy old person voice. 😬 He is just a pefuddled, doddering old man now.

Last edited:

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
But they will flock to her when the heat is on. Biden is the only Democrat Trump can beat. Be not deceived.
I'm not deceived by their side. I know exactly who they are. They are very bad people. That absolutely cannot afford to lose this election. They are staring right at losing this election. So I am expecting and just waiting on something big happening soon.
You could be correct. Each Democrat will have to protect their "image" and support her. Political suicide if a Democrat jumps ship on her IMO.
Protect their image? The debate just exposed to everyone that a shadow government has been running this country into the ground. Who is behind it? That's a rather important question I think.

May 28, 2024
But they will flock to her when the heat is on. Biden is the only Democrat Trump can beat. Be not deceived.
Newsom is definitely beatable. The rest of the country does not want to become California.
His policies and record are horrible, and the photos of California cities will make for great political ads.
Hope he's the chosen one.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
If Kamala somehow ends up president, then the same people who are running the country for Biden can just keep on keeping on.

vacock

Joined Oct 26, 1998 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
My dabbling in to a third party ticket came before Perot. I knew my libertarian candidate had no chance to win but in my younger days thought it was important to send a message. I did that for two consecutive presidential elections. Needless to say no one ever gets the message one might want to send by voting third party. So that's like the wrong reason to do so. In fact any message attempt is forgotten as soon as the election is over... but I doubt anyone will understand that until they have wasted their vote more than once.
Same here.

Reactions: Blues man

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Newsom is definitely beatable. The rest of the country does not want to become California.
His policies and record are horrible, and the photos of California cities will make for great political ads.
Hope he's the chosen one.
My strong feeling is that Trump will not beat any opponent who isn't Biden. The conservative coalition can no longer beat the liberal coalition, whatever damage the Left does to the fabric of the nation.

Reactions: The Reel Ess

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
For all of them, and not more than 12 years in office for Senators and Congress men or women, either. Oh, and I'm way older than 65.
I would add Supreme Court Justices and the rest of the Federal judiciary to that. And I would not stop there: add state and local government elected officials and judiciary to that.

Reactions: CWW

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I would add Supreme Court Justices and the rest of the Federal judiciary to that. And I would not stop there: add state and local government elected officials and judiciary to that.
Leave everything below the federal level to the states.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
The Constitution doesn't leave much to the federal government but it's just like whatever man. Been that way over a hundred years now.
Well, if you're going to fix it, don't go wrong in fixing it. Taking control of state legislatures away from the states would be going wrong.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Leave everything below the federal level to the states.
I agree leave the Feds to the Feds, the states to the states and the locals to the locals. Term limits are needed at all levels. Regardless, anyone who thinks these ruling elites, from Federal to Local Government will push themselves out of a job, has another thing coming.

Last edited: