What's up with Jim?

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013
Is TuneIn free still? They tried to make me pay for it during football so I switched to the Leerfield app that is absolute garbage

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I use it for free for several things…

Is TuneIn free still? They tried to make me pay for it during football so I switched to the Leerfield app that is absolute garbage

It did try to prompt me to get a premium subscription, but I was still able to get the broadcast for free…. I also use it to listen to other stuff for free.

I didn’t expect an early season baseball game to be available, but I got lucky I guess. I used it for football several times, too.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
I listened to Jim and Ron some on Friday and Saturday…. And they are soooooo tough to listen to. Ron especially.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I tried the Varsity app Saturday. Dirtbags scored 4 runs after 2 walks and a botched sac bunt. Superstition got the better of me, so I deleted the app. We won today. You’re welcome.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I didn't use an app. I pulled up Hailstate.com on my phone and went to the Media tab and then to the "Live Coverage Info" tab then hit the radio icon. Jim and Jay came on and every minute or two Jim would repeat himself and then Jay would do the same. I had no issue watching/listening to the broadcast with Bart and Charlie on my laptop.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login