Where all the bitches tonight?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Y'all bitches like the mainstream media 😀Just going to ignore all the weak *** shite that's been said about this team? Keep fearing to own it and it will eat you up inside!

Reactions: paindonthurt

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
I guess y’all kicked them all off or banned them all or something. I actually enjoyed reading the old board and all the naysayers. I’m not into the cancel culture thing. Opposition makes you stronger. They honestly got me going and fired me up. Pretty boring without them.

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
Y'all bitches like the mainstream media 😀Just going to ignore all the weak *** shite that's been said about this team? Keep fearing to own it and it will eat you up inside!
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Reactions: Pars

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This board sure is calm. Where is all the SEC head coaches telling us how we can't win with Leach? 4-1 bitches step up or STFU!!
Just like every loss come those people these people come after every win. It's one game just like lsu was one game. Leach is up and down. We are just as likely to lose next week. Great win though and dominating performance.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
So no one knows where all the bitches with the weak *** shite are, bruv. Bitches be hidin', apparently. Is writing "***" not allowed but bitches and shite are on the new board?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I guess y’all kicked them all off or banned them all or something. I actually enjoyed reading the old board and all the naysayers. I’m not into the cancel culture thing. Opposition makes you stronger. They honestly got me going and fired me up. Pretty boring without them.
No one was banned.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login