WHERE ARE ALL THE MIKE WRIGHT HATERS NOW?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
At least he suited up. Dak and Fitz would have played. You noticed the team played a lot harder today than they have all season

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Seriously, it was ugly but right now I’ll take an SEC win any way we can get it. Question if that was great defense on our part or if Arkansas is just the bad offensively. Probably a little of both.
Right here. He was bailed out today.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think you mistakenly thought we did not like Mike Wright.

We knew that we did not have a coaching staff.

We only won that game because we scored a touchdown, and Arkansas is so ****** that they can't. They can't even score a touchdown. We give it to them in the red zone on our first possession.

I've never been so disgusted with a win in my life. I don't see how you can claim victory with this game, considering what we have in store for us for the rest of the season, but go ahead and be my guest.

• Love
Reactions: AROB44

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
Seriously, it was ugly but right now I’ll take an SEC win any way we can get it. Question if that was great defense on our part or if Arkansas is just the bad offensively. Probably a little of both.
After our first drive of the 2nd half (where we did nothing), it looked like we were simply trying to run the clock out. Stupid, but it worked!

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
We scored 7. LOL
We had chances to score at least a couple more. Pigs never did…. I think they really are THAT BAD. But, we are an abysmal, abysmal, abysmal football team right now.

Maroon90

Sep 23, 2009
I’m right here. Wright was awful.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I think you mistakenly thought we did not like Mike Wright.

We knew that we did not have a coaching staff.

We only won that game because we scored a touchdown, and Arkansas is so ****** that they can't. They can't even score a touchdown. We give it to them in the red zone on our first possession.

I've never been so disgusted with a win in my life. I don't see how you can claim victory with this game, considering what we have in store for us for the rest of the season, but go ahead and be my guest.
I find it hilarious that the "noodlevidians" are now accusing the Will defenders of "hating" Mike Wright. I haven't seen that on here. Someone enlighten me.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
The Rogers haters are very quiet right now. Except for one dumbarse who says Rogers is sitting out on his own because he’s a pu$$y.
Have you seen or heard anyone on here that you would consider a "Mike Wright" hater? I haven't and would love to see the the names of those that have if anyone can point them out.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The Rogers haters are very quiet right now. Except for one dumbarse who says Rogers is sitting out on his own because he’s a pu$$y.
It really feels like Rogers haters/Rogers apologists is like politics. Sure the extreme right and extreme left get all of the headlines and straw men treatment, but most of us are in the middle and don’t give a ****, we just want things to work.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
Even though we won I still feel the need to take a shower to wash off this smell. Wright was unimpressive, he got bailed out by his receivers a couple of times.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Wright made some good runs today. I don't dislike him at all. Not sure whether the center or QB was responsible for all the penalty screw ups. Do I wish Will was healthy? Yes but even so I still think Wright deserves some playing time. More than just a play here and there.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Wright played decent today. 7 points is not impressive by any means. If it wasn't for a penalty we woulda lost this game. Remember Mike fumbling the snap and not picking it up and Arky scooping and scoring ??

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
At least he suited up. Dak and Fitz would have played. You noticed the team played a lot harder today than they have all season
Really? Just exactly what is the extent of Rogers injury?

And, no, I didn't see the team play harder at all. Arkansas' OL is horrible, and our DBs never got tested.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
I find it hilarious that the "noodlevidians" are now accusing the Will defenders of "hating" Mike Wright. I haven't seen that on here. Someone enlighten me.

Agree.

Who has accussed the Rogers cult of "hating" Wright?

I haven't seen that either.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Wright played OK today, but not great by any means. Offense likely would’ve scored at least two more TD’s with Rogers playing. We became so run-focused late that Arky didn’t even have to worry about the pass.

Defense definitely won the game today.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
And yet the noodlevidians persist!

Personally, I think Rogers is a fine human being.

However, he has had his time as QB of our football team. Rogers can't be a successful QB in our new offense because he has zero running ability. Thus, we should move forward with our football team and play a new QB.

Please understand all of this is just my opinion and you're free to disagree.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Personally, I think Rogers is a fine human being.

However, he has had his time as QB of our football team. Rogers can't be a successful QB in our new offense because he has zero running ability. Thus, we should move forward with our football team and play a new QB.

Please understand all of this is just my opinion and you're free to disagree.
Did you watch the USCe game? How was that not a successful performance in this offense??

The defense showed up today and we won in spite of our offense.

Reactions: josebrown

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Defense played *** off. All week many of you and when I say many a lot of many of you were saying Jefferson's big *** was going to run all over our defense. I will cut mike some slack. First start on the road in the SEC as a Miss State guy. He played well and he can't help Smith snapping errors.
As far as Rogers making a different yes, we probably would have scored another TD or FG but he probably would have turned the ball over for more points than 3.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I think Jefferson threw the game. And we made it hard for him to do that.
That guy looked miserable out there. I don’t know if he was throwing, but he’s definitely sick of playing for a crappy team

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login