Where is Walling?

BearcatBully

Mar 3, 2008
Injured? Another miss in recruiting? Weren't we thinking he was a weekend guy for us? He hasn't been seen since opening weekend.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Injured? Another miss in recruiting? Weren't we thinking he was a weekend guy for us? He hasn't been seen since opening weekend.

With how bad our pitching is, shocking he's not worth some innings just as a hailmary that he will figure things out. Seems like if Cerantola was worth however many starts last year, that he would be worth sacrificing on Friday night just so we can save arms for Saturday and Sunday. Probably isn't going ot magically start throwing well by being thrown into the fire, but if he's not injured, seems like it would be worth a shot at this point.

BearcatBully

Mar 3, 2008
Wasn't this guy considered a draft risk before we signed him? Supposedly, MLB wanted him as a reliever but he wanted to start? If he's not injured, there has got to be some major issues for him not to get a sniff with our pitching depth. I mean how bad could he be?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
He's been unavailable. Rather that's an injury, grades or mental health issues - depends on who you ask.

BearcatBully

Mar 3, 2008
Unbelievable how poor a job the staff did with replacing our losses and main needs from last years club. I mean the guys we brought in are not even close. No leadoff, No CF, no LHP. If not for RJ, then it would be misses on everyone. Add to that the apparent regression of every single member of last years squad not named P Johnson, KC Hunt, and Cade Smith. They have all regressed from their 2021 performances. Fight Me.

basedawg

Aug 22, 2012
Unbelievable how poor a job the staff did with replacing our losses and main needs from last years club. I mean the guys we brought in are not even close. No leadoff, No CF, no LHP. If not for RJ, then it would be misses on everyone. Add to that the apparent regression of every single member of last years squad not named P Johnson, KC Hunt, and Cade Smith. They have all regressed from their 2021 performances. Fight Me.

Unfortunately for us the three pitcher Sims, Stone and Hunt just killed this staff with their injuries. Hopefully Hunt is 100% now. We are gonna have to hit and score a lot to make any noise rest of the season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login