Which coach is this?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Supposed to be unveiled Super Bulldog Weekend. The story goes Polk wanted a cigar in his hand in it but Cohen (not sure which one) wouldn't allow it because we've got a non smoking campus. What a douche (not sure which one again)

Reactions: rankindog86

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
Supposed to be unveiled Super Bulldog Weekend. The story goes Polk wanted a cigar in his hand in it but Cohen (not sure which one) wouldn't allow it because we've got a non smoking campus. What a douche (not sure which one again)
On of my favorite Polk color commentary during a game was when Jim made the comment about how nice of a day it was to be out there on one of the berms watching the game. Polk's reply was and I paraphrase.

I would sure like to be out there with a good cigar but the won't let you smoke out there no matter who's name is on the stadium.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
On of my favorite Polk color commentary during a game was when Jim made the comment about how nice of a day it was to be out there on one of the berms watching the game. Polk's reply was and I paraphrase.

I would sure like to be out there with a good cigar but the won't let you smoke out there no matter who's name is on the stadium.

Tis true. I heard it as well. I think that was 2 years ago, the NC season. His first year joining Jim.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I'd give Polk a brake.
He has willed his house at Browning Creek to MSU, and he is still plenty sharp.
It is not an average home.
I've mellowed my opinion on him.

Reactions: eckie1

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Polk built our program to national prominence. In such a way that even he couldn't destroy it.... and he tried. Lemonis might be able to get it done if we let him hang around much longer.

Got no problem with a Polk statue. Not sure what we will do with NC coach Lem. Maybe a plaque beside one of the concession stands.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Polk built our program to national prominence. In such a way that even he couldn't destroy it.... and he tried. Lemonis might be able to get it done if we let him hang around much longer.

Got no problem with a Polk statue. Not sure what we will do with NC coach Lem. Maybe a plaque beside one of the concession stands.
If he doesn't shape up we can put a statue of him on top of the Hump leaning over towards The Dude throwing a replica of the National Championship Trophy off the top of it

• Haha
Reactions: DoggieDaddy13

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
In the front of the trailer(not pictured) is a cast stand up desk and typewriter

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Terrible take.
You and the other lemmings can celebrate the 17er. I’ll call the guy out for what he is and was, and you can take it, leave it or neither. I couldn’t care less what anybody that reveres Ron Polk thinks about Ron Polk.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
You and the other lemmings can celebrate the 17er. I’ll call the guy out for what he is and was, and you can take it, leave it or neither. I couldn’t care less what anybody that reveres Ron Polk thinks about Ron Polk.
Where's the thumbs down guy when you need him?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login