Which one of you guys....

Nov 29, 2017
I’ve always wondered where the higher ups lived in Starkville. Anyone know where the Pirate lived? I remember something about a big lake behind it.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
....is gonna rush out and buy John Cohen's house?

who puts a big 17'ing TV in the kitchen? Right beside another big 17'ing TV in the sitting room off the kitchen.2023-01-20 17_32_32-64 Left Field Ln, Starkville, MS 39759 _ realtor.com® - Brave.png

Last edited:

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Whenever I see a house like this, I just think who in the hell wants to maintain that much ****?
THIS right here all day..........The older I get, the less house I want...........Course, the wife is just the opposite.........She wants more room for her vast collection of useless trinkets and other stuff that I simply call "****"..........

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I think dudes with houses like this pay people to take care of it.
I pay somebody to do my yard. But still I have the hassle of making sure to leave a check in a baggie on the grill, coming home at lunch to let the dog out for a bit. When stuff breaks I still have to call the man and sit at home because he will arrive between 8-12 or between 1-5. Money doesn't eliminate the many joys of home ownership.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I double dog dare someone to go steal the personalized front door rug and use it their tailgate tent next fall.

• Haha
Reactions: MSUDOG24

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I’ve always wondered where the higher ups lived in Starkville. Anyone know where the Pirate lived? I remember something about a big lake behind it.
Been interesting to see where all of the various head coaches (and others) end up living. Pretty much all over, some "secluded" and others in what might be called a regular neighborhood. Most on the south side but Mike ended up north off Old West Point out in the country.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login