Which posters have been here the longest part deux

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
re reading this thread had me thinking back about a couple of rebel posters... like i said i joined in Dec. 2022 but lurked for several years prior. Wasn t there a rebel poster named optimus prime who posted here frequently and wasn t he also a administrator for their site ? was he posting just to be posting or did yall have something worked out between the two sites?
also they had another poster who posted here frequently named Jughead. i seemed to remember that he actually seemed to have a little sense. was that just me? he seemed to post a lot and then i haven t seen him post in years . was he banned or did he just stop posting? anyway that just crossed my mind ...

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
re reading this thread had me thinking back about a couple of rebel posters... like i said i joined in Dec. 2022 but lurked for several years prior. Wasn t there a rebel poster named optimus prime who posted here frequently and wasn t he also a administrator for their site ? was he posting just to be posting or did yall have something worked out between the two sites?
also they had another poster who posted here frequently named Jughead. i seemed to remember that he actually seemed to have a little sense. was that just me? he seemed to post a lot and then i haven t seen him post in years . was he banned or did he just stop posting? anyway that just crossed my mind ...
They just stopped posting. Optimus Prime 4 ran Nafoom. Not sure if he does anymore because I haven’t been over there in years.

Jughead went by another name that I can’t remember…there was also RebelBruiser who would type 4 paragraph passive aggressive responses. There were several others like LewisNixon and a couple of others that would pop in and out. I think there’s a private board that most of those guys are on.

MSUSaint15

Oct 18, 2020
I don't know what the correct answer is and I can't quote the exact reply but I feel like I've been referring to someone as a "dubmass" for almost 20 years and being the only person among my friends that finds it funny.

Reactions: horshack.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login