White Ave garage advise please

mpd374

Dec 4, 2023
This year I got the White Ave Parking garage pass, I have been in 11th street garage last few years. My friend got one to G7 and wants to trade with me, but I’ve never parked in either and can’t find any info to help make a decision. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Pbrazz

Sep 9, 2022
This year I got the White Ave Parking garage pass, I have been in 11th street garage last few years. My friend got one to G7 and wants to trade with me, but I’ve never parked in either and can’t find any info to help make a decision. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have had both and I like White Ave. better. Much easier to get out of

BigOrange0711

Apr 24, 2024
My partner had a pass in white Ave and it has been easy to get in and out if. I think you got a nice parking pass for the year.

BigOrange0711

Apr 24, 2024
Are you willing to trade your pass
Are you willing to trade?

mpd374

Dec 4, 2023
My truck won’t fit in G3 unfortunately, I only got 2” of clearance in white ave. It’s exactly 80” tall

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login