Who’s Back Next Year

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
With all our transfers in and COVID years and the coaching change, is there any idea who’ll be on our basketball team next year? Don’t have a good sense of who’s staying and leaving

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Howland indicated Molinar was leaning towards returning. I’m not sure what he has left to prove in college ball.

Moore, Watts and T. Smith have already used transfers.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
This is a good question. Are there any deadines to when decisions have to be made?

Have to admit I don't follow until I learn someone has hit the portal

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Howland indicated Molinar was leaning towards returning. I’m not sure what he has left to prove in college ball.

Moore, Watts and T. Smith have already used transfers.

Molinar- he has to prove he can reliably shoot from deep. Even if he has nothing more to prove(he can always improve a/to ratio too), it may be best for him to stay because he may be viewed in a better light next season if there is more team success.
He is a player who will need to play their way into the NBA vs just be picked based on projections and hope.

As for Tolu- he transferred, but had to sit out a year. If he graduates this spring, he could leave and play as a grad transfer elsewhere. Or he could use the 1-time immediate eligibility transfer process that now exists.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
Unless they graduate, Jeffries, Moore and Watts have used their one-time transfer. So I’d expect the three of them back. Unless there is a mass exodus, the talent will be there for next season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login