Who do we sign in February? Any needs to fill?

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Probably will work the portal for a few guys, specifically another DB and OL. Seems like we are going to add another transfer WR too. High school guys I think it’s mostly a best available type thing. Wouldn’t be a surprised if we signed a scholarship kicker, whether it be a portal or high school guy.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Probably will work the portal for a few guys, specifically another DB and OL. Seems like we are going to add another transfer WR too. High school guys I think it’s mostly a best available type thing. Wouldn’t be a surprised if we signed a scholarship kicker, whether it be a portal or high school guy.

Hope so. That is a real area of need.

Jun 9, 2015
I know at one time we were waiting on Ajay Allen, RB from Neville, LA. He’s a TCU commit, but I had heard we had a real shot. Not a peep out of him today.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I know at one time we were waiting on Ajay Allen, RB from Neville, LA. He’s a TCU commit, but I had heard we had a real shot. Not a peep out of him today.

It’s been mentioned a number of times by different people that this kid is really hoping to get a late offer from LSU, which is the dream of most Louisiana kids. He has until Friday to sign in the early period, if he doesn’t he will have to wait until February. I’m pretty sure that TCU went ahead and signed their “plan B” RB today. Not saying that they won’t still sign him, but it sounds like TCU has planned to move on without him.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
We will sign at least one scholarship kicker. I figure it will be from the portal and maybe a walk-on or so but there will be new competitors kicking.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login