Who else can join me in a session of "I told you so?"

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
My response to a post of on Friday is below. I don't think it is surprising that we beat Ark. We were coming off an open date and they had played a string of tough games.

Against the Barn, I think it will be similar game. Tight late in the 4th. If Mike is the starter he will be improved from last week, hopefully, we will limit his passes over the middle and try to get him on the outside more.

Again take the ML in a small amount. We are +205.

As we play the Barn on the road, this is a 50/50 game. They are coming off a tough home loss, so they will be ready to play.

I'm confident we will beat UK. They've been smoked the last two games and will roll into Vegas after a likely loss to Tenn.

"It'll be a one-possession game late in the 4th, I like our chances, especially if Arnett has worked with the D over the open date. We win on a late FG. Take the ML."

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Lot of weirdness in this one, but objectively:

- Second game in a row on the road (advantage Auburn);
- Similar talent (no advantage);
- Auburn coming off an 'up' game and tough loss (advantage State);

Seems like a coin flip, but with our coaching issues, we will have to have some good motivation to stay in this game. Maybe Arnett can rally the troops.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
My response to a post of on Friday is below. I don't think it is surprising that we beat Ark. We were coming off an open date and they had played a string of tough games.

Against the Barn, I think it will be similar game. Tight late in the 4th. If Mike is the starter he will be improved from last week, hopefully, we will limit his passes over the middle and try to get him on the outside more.

Again take the ML in a small amount. We are +205.

As we play the Barn on the road, this is a 50/50 game. They are coming off a tough home loss, so they will be ready to play.

I'm confident we will beat UK. They've been smoked the last two games and will roll into Vegas after a likely loss to Tenn.

"It'll be a one-possession game late in the 4th, I like our chances, especially if Arnett has worked with the D over the open date. We win on a late FG. Take the ML."
Auburn is gifted a win by bone-headed in-game coaching decisions. Arnett drops F bombs. Extreme Fighting Irish posts frequently.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Ashford & Hunter run about 80 a piece. MSU offense continues to sputter. 20-6 Auburn.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Auburn has lost four in a row, State just won a close one on the road, anything is possible in this game.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I'd rather catch them after a big upset win over Northern MS Univ than a close loss.
I question this logic, but perhaps it's true in this game. I guarantee you the Auburn team thought they could and SHOULD beat Ole Miss, that's how cocky that program is, no matter how shltty they are.

That said, I could see Jarquez wanting to stick it up our a$$es. So that may be an X-factor.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login