Who had Dan Wolken defending Freeze?

Aug 22, 2012
Look guys, he may have almost certainly provided recruits with prostitutes, but let bygones be bygones. That shouldn't affect his employment opportunities.
And just because he's been harassing victims of his AD's cover up of sexual abuse at his current school as recently as July of this year doesn't mean he won't do better if we let him back into the SEC and provide him unlimited bribe money and co-Ed's!

Hugh and the former Baylor AD both had sex scandal coverups in their past. It's natural that they bonded.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Looks like Danny needed to up his click counts. No way he really believes that.
No kidding, seems he's had a few "moralistic arguments" of his own in the past and always love the "I have no time" line. Busy man I guess, good grief.

Reactions: patdog

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
And just because he's been harassing victims of his AD's cover up of sexual abuse at his current school as recently as July of this year doesn't mean he won't do better if we let him back into the SEC and provide him unlimited bribe money and co-Ed's!

Hugh and the former Baylor AD both had sex scandal coverups in their past. It's natural that they bonded.

That's 100% false. The court case and the 12 Jane does all occurred prior to Freeze ever being hired.

And to my knowledge the current AD was well after those too. The lady who is doing this graduated prior to this AD.

What was the result of the investigation of Baylor? The NCAA stated there was no evidence of a cover up.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
He is, in my opinion, a fake. That doesn't make what's happening to him by this person right.
Wait, am I understanding this correctly? Do you really think Freeze is being treated unfairly? Freeze has DM'd a sexual assault victim multiple times trying to defend LU or it's personnel from an investigation and lawsuit involving multiple sexual assault victims and you have no problem with his actions because "he is being treated unfairly"?

Aug 22, 2012
That's 100% false. The court case and the 12 Jane does all occurred prior to Freeze ever being hired.

And to my knowledge the current AD was well after those too. The lady who is doing this graduated prior to this AD.

What was the result of the investigation of Baylor? The NCAA stated there was no evidence of a cover up.
We've got the screenshots for him DM'ing the sexual assault victim, so I have no idea what nonsense you're getting up to here.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Wait, am I understanding this correctly? Do you really think Freeze is being treated unfairly? Freeze has DM'd a sexual assault victim multiple times trying to defend LU or it's personnel from an investigation and lawsuit involving multiple sexual assault victims and you have no problem with his actions because "he is being treated unfairly"?
I'm saying that he was not involved with anything that had to do with those allegations nor the case.

We can start there. Is that true or not?

Second, he did send a message stating she did not even know the current AD.

Now if you want to make a case that he should nit have injected himself into that, fine. But he was not involved in the court case because he wasn't there.

The accuser stated in a tweet that bayor + Lu + ole miss= sexual assault cover up.

Now is that correct. Was Freeze involved in sexual assault cover up?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He is, in my opinion, a fake. That doesn't make what's happening to him by this person right.
OK.
I really don't care if what's happening to him right now is justified or not. The guy is a fake and personally I think there are better people to lead a program of young and impressionable men.
But it isn't my program and it isn't a program I support so my view is worth quite little here.

Reactions: She Mate Me

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I'm saying that he was not involved with anything that had to do with those allegations nor the case.

We can start there. Is that true or not?

Second, he did send a message stating she did not even know the current AD.

Now if you want to make a case that he should nit have injected himself into that, fine. But he was not involved in the court case because he wasn't there.

The accuser stated in a tweet that bayor + Lu + ole miss= sexual assault cover up.

Now is that correct. Was Freeze involved in sexual assault cover up?
This is all Freeze's own fault If he had nothing to do with the case then why is he inserting himself into it? His DMing the victim multiple times could constitute harassment.

It's been proven that Baylor covered up sexual assaults and LU is currently being investigated for covering up sexual assaults. Haven't seen where she claimed OM has done it.

Freeze not getting the Auburn job is all because of his narcissism and stupidity regardless of how much you are trying to blame the victims.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
OK.
I really don't care if what's happening to him right now is justified or not. The guy is a fake and personally I think there are better people to lead a program of young and impressionable men.
But it isn't my program and it isn't a program I support so my view is worth quite little here.

I see. So it not a matter of right and wrong to you. It's a matter of he did something bad in his past that had zero to do with sexual assault. Your words are "justified or not".

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Just bc it’s stupid to do doesn’t make it harassment.

you could argue it makes him not a good hire bc he is dumb but that’s about it.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
This is all Freeze's own fault If he had nothing to do with the case then why is he inserting himself into it? His DMing the victim multiple times could constitute harassment.

It's been proven that Baylor covered up sexual assaults and LU is currently being investigated for covering up sexual assaults. Haven't seen where she claimed OM has done it.

Freeze not getting the Auburn job is all because of his narcissism and stupidity regardless of how much you are trying to blame the victims.
It's not a matter of "if the case had nothing to do with him". It's a case of either it did or it did not. Which is it? I can tell you from reading the court case, he was not involved. Answer the question. Was he named or involved in the Liberty case or not? It's a simple yes or no. If yes, I will gladly admit I was wrong and for ever eat my crow.

Second, was there allegations of sexual assault against Freeze or cover ups at Ole Miss? That answer, to my knowledge is no! Is he guilty of self indulgence of hiring hookers? YES! did he take his punishment for it? Yes. He had no option in that.

It has NOT been proven that Baylor covered up sexual assault per the NCAA. They found none. The Texas Rangers started a case, and to date, found none!. LU case was won based on 1 thing, The Liberty Code. The allegations were that people who had been assaulted were afraid of coming forward because they had been drinking which is against the "Liberty code". That case was settled.

Freeze did not contact her about past admins. Is that true or not? The answer is truth. It had nothing to do with the previous AD. The lady who made the charges graduated in 2015. She was the Class president. Please state for all to see when the current AD was hired? Hint.. almost 2 years after she graduated.

I'm not blaming the victims. That's a stupid comment based in NO reality. I states that she is linking Freeze to sexual assault cover ups. He has never been linked to that and just because he did some bad things does not mean he is guilty of EVERYTHING! There is enough to measure him on without that.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

Exactly. What Freeze did at Ole Miss was bad. That doesn't make him responsible for the death of millions nor the person that covered up sexual assault at Liberty. He's not named in any case. He was even accused at Ole Miss.

patdog

May 28, 2007

If the head football coach of a university is sending multiple direct messages to the accuser in a sexual assault investigation, it is harassment and intimidation. There's really no other way to spin it.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If the head football coach of a university is sending multiple direct messages to the accuser in a sexual assault investigation, it is harassment and intimidation. There's really no other way to spin it.
The case was settled months ago.

She accused Freeze of sexual Assault cover up at Ole Miss.

Is that wrong?

She accused the new AD who was not there during her time at LU of sexual assault cover up where the NCAA found no cover up nor did anybody else. OR can you point out where he was found to be guilty of a cover up in a court of law or by law enforcement?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
There are plenty of ways to spin it.

it really depends on what he said but you do you patdog.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Birmingham doesn’t want him in the SEC.
Sure and I even get that but that doesn’t mean he harassed some lunatic on Twitter.

And yes she’s a lunatic.

I’m sorry if she got sexually assaulted and that’s terrible but it doesn’t change the fact she seems to be unhinged.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
There really just isn’t any way to spin it.

Is this tweet accusing Freeze or not:

This has been going on for a long time with this person. She accused an AD who was found to have not covered up anything by the NCAA. To date there has been nothing found that he did.

Again, there is no need to add false hoods to what Freeze did. The same as if it was any other man or woman.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Boom...

...from the top rope...

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
No matter what you consider it to be, the one thing I go back to is Freeze's intellect level. Why in the wide world of all that's holy would you send that DM??? Ian McCaw is a grown man and doesn't need Freeze to fight his battles, especially on Twitter. Why go that route? He just can't seem to control himself, and THAT is what would give me pause as an AD.

patdog

May 28, 2007
No matter what you consider it to be, the one thing I go back to is Freeze's intellect level. Why in the wide world of all that's holy would you send that DM??? Ian McCaw is a grown man and doesn't need Freeze to fight his battles, especially on Twitter. Why go that route? He just can't seem to control himself, and THAT is what would give me pause as an AD.
My completely amateur opinion is he has at least one mental illness.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I see you over on the rant posting this stuff too. It's a bad look wherever you put it.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I see. So it not a matter of right and wrong to you. It's a matter of he did something bad in his past that had zero to do with sexual assault. Your words are "justified or not".
What he did probably does have a lot to do with sexual assault. A lot of sex workers are not there voluntarily. Doubt he did due diligence to make sure he was dealing with women that were not being coerced.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Let me ask you this: Would you hire someone at your company who was messaging a potential sexual assault victim at his current place of employment telling the victim to leave the boss alone? You would have to take into account the potential employee's documented past history as well.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Let me ask you this: Would you hire someone at your company who was messaging a potential sexual assault victim at his current place of employment telling the victim to leave the boss alone? You would have to take into account the potential employee's documented past history as well.
This is why I think Cohen would be against a Freeze hire.

But Cohen isn't in charge of the hire.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
There are plenty of ways to spin it.

it really depends on what he said but you do you patdog.
It's borderline. A normal person would think something along the lines of "Wait, a high ranking (and presumably the highest paid) employee of the university is reaching out in DMs, unsolicited, and arguing in defense of the university? Is he, someone with a relatively big microphone, trying to intimidate her by making her think of the possibility of him coming out against her publicly? Why would they be running communications through him?" It's such an obviously extraordinarily bad idea for Freeze to do that it raises the question of why he would do that unless he did want her to be intimidated. I think in fact he does have something bordering on a personality disorder where he not only is super concerned with random people's opinion but also a delusional belief that he can talk anybody into anything, and he probably was not actually trying to intimidate her. But not sure if that clears it of being intimidation and harassment. May intent is necessary for intimidation but not sure for harassment.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login