Who had Dan Wolken defending Freeze?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
There are plenty of ways to spin it.

it really depends on what he said but you do you patdog.
Nah. Only two ways to spin it.

Was what Freeze did appropriate or inappropriate?

The easy spin is inappropriate since he's in a position of authority.

Once upon a time, you could spin appropriate and it's still possible, but the Spectre of Rosebowl looms...

Reactions: msstatelp1

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Sure and I even get that but that doesn’t mean he harassed some lunatic on Twitter.

And yes she’s a lunatic.

I’m sorry if she got sexually assaulted and that’s terrible but it doesn’t change the fact she seems to be unhinged.

I'm not saying she's not a lunatic, no idea, but that's a pretty strong label to put on someone.

What makes you say she is??

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I wouldn’t hire him because he coached from a hospital bed. That is grade A narcissism to put that spotlight on yourself. It shows that he will make poor decisions due to an inflated ego.

I repeat the man coached a football game from a hospital bed.

Don’t forget the entire team meeting he spent on doing a dry run of his own funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Bottom line....Freeze is currently the head coach of the EXACT program he needs to be head coach. Freeze fits at Auburn, but he fits better at Liberty.

No way Cohen hires him so it's a moot point.

Seems like the door is closing on Freeze's career outside of Liberty or the late-night televangelist circuit. There are much worse places to be than central Virginia too, so he needs to just do his thing there and be grateful. They'll eventually get an invite to AAC or something if they keep spending money.

I still think it's just overly weird that Liberty doesn't allow their students to drink. I mean just total legalistic Baptist to a T. Other 'sins' are ok but not that evil alcohol.

Reactions: patdog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Has the content of Hugh's DM to the alleged victim been made public? Was he telling her to STFU or reaching out to console and truly help her?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login