• State (@ South Carolina)

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • Ole Miss (@ Alabama)

Votes: 28 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I definitely see us fumbling around and Crooming our way to a win over an uninterested Carolina team (sandwich game between Jawja and Tenna C), than Ole Miss actually pulling this off on the road.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Teams play good. Teams play bad. Sometimes there are bad matchups. I admit I dnk USC roster but LSU absolutely whipped us on the LOS and that was why we looked the way we did. I hope USC doesn't have the OL or DL that LSU does.

OM scores a lot of points but struggles to beat Tulane. Bama looks bad on offense. But Bama is no Tulane and OM isn't Texas. We shall see. I predict a close win by Bama.

FSU beats LSU. Obviously an impressive win now. Then struggled with BC. Clemson loses to Duke. But I expect that to be a good game too.

Oregon is going to boat race Colorado in Autzen.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
"I definitely see us fumbling around and Crooming our way to a win over an uninterested Carolina team"

Agree. I THINK we'll win but I KNOW it's gonna be ugly.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
my gut tells me both teams try hard but we lose a close one

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I think we will get it done this week. Ugly game but a win. Tbh I bet OM wins too. That way we get a pissed off Saban next week. Just our luck

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I think we both probably lose but I like our chances to win better than theirs. We have already played a team fairly comparable to SC with Arizona and beat them (barely, but still).

I think people are making a lot out of “Bama is beatable” and while sure, they don’t seem to be what they usually are, you’re still likely talking about a 9 or 10 win team and they’re playing at home. I think their defense gives OM a lot of problems and they run it down OM’s throat on offense.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I admire anyone with this level of confidence. I hope you are correct.
It's because it's the worst possible outcome. The Emm Stake way.

If we lose, then that expedites the firing of Arnett. If we win convincingly, people start believing it can work. If we Croom it up and get a win, what happens? Nothing. And that's the most frustrating part. Happened a lot under Croom and Moorhead.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login