Who is on the short list? Names I have seen

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I laughed. Then my @$$ cinched up. Haysoos Aych Cristo, this would be par for the course.

Note to DS: Please for the love of god, force your 17n overlords to let us type a s s without the 17n asterisks.
You can type аss, shіt, and f*сk with a few Cyrillic letters thrown in.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Let me tell you who State should hire. Wait, I have no idea. I know AD's are essential, I like watching and talking about sports, but s**t if I know who is the hot new AD at another school we can pull. I don't have a clue. Who's the AD at Clemson? I'd have to google that. Anyway, I don't think we should get A&M's AD, whoever he is.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Let me tell you who State should hire. Wait, I have no idea. I know AD's are essential, I like watching and talking about sports, but s**t if I know who is the hot new AD at another school we can pull. I don't have a clue. Who's the AD at Clemson? I'd have to google that. Anyway, I don't think we should get A&M's AD, whoever he is.
We'd go full State and hire the assistant AD at Clemson.

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Currie is the one that tried to hire Greg Schiano while at TN and damn near caused a US Capital Jan 6th type reaction from the Rockytoppers
Currie is the one that flew out to hire Leach with a contract in his hand and fat Phil got him fired and then proceeded to destroy their program

currie would be a smart hire

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He played baseball at State for one season. That's the big connection. But if I'm not mistaken he has only been at FSU for one year. Previously I had heard they wanted Currie, would settle for Hartwell. Who knows ? Currie sounds like a proven director to me. Then I read where Hartwell quit Utah State but I guess that was unrelated. Brett will hold it together for a couple months I reckon

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login